watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Zambo should not play again

Started by Rodshig, December 11, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milo

I think (and hope) Anguissa shows us, like Chambers, he can offer us something in the future.

However any comparisons with the best player I've ever seen play for Fulham (as I missed Haynes) in Moussa Dembele .. I think it'll be a VERY hard sell..

Milo

But then there was Berba wasn't there...

Statto

Quote from: Moltobueno on December 12, 2018, 06:25:37 AM
Quote from: @jolslover on December 11, 2018, 08:24:26 PM
I think Anguissas positives for me so far at Fulham have been on the ball in terms of keeping it under pressure.

If I can refer you to this thread... Several of these clips remind me of Dembele. Showing great strength and agility to keep the ball when under pressure.

I think overtime he will become a good player for us.

Totally agree.  :plus one:

Didn't we have a similar topic about Chambers (or was it TFM) and Kamara? First one was really poor in his first games - now fans can't imagine starting lineup without him. 2nd name has scored 2 goas from 2 last matches...

:plus one:

MikeW

Games I've seen - live & TV - both KMac and Johansen look well short of Prem quality. Need to move a few on in Jan because I doubt there'll be a queue of fresh young talent (or even expensive old heads) coming our way.  All the optimism we had late August now gone and we have a really not very good squad.  Seriously need to look at recruitment - Tony Khan and The Talbots have a lot to answer the chairman for.  Like to be a fly at that meeting ....
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."