News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slow starters (Players that came good....)

Started by Jimpav, December 11, 2018, 01:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: Jimpav on December 14, 2018, 12:18:15 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 14, 2018, 12:05:31 PM
In the meantime the club gets relegated waiting for something that might or might not happen.

That's a very real risk Woolly, it is also the reality of making the jump from Championship to Premiership.

In this instance you wonder if Khan will bnakroll the current wage bill to enable us to keep a settled squad and coach or whether we re-build again in the Championship.

I would be surprised if we could keep this squad in the Championship without getting into trouble with FFP. If that happens it won't matter how much Khan would be willing to spend.

Jimpav

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on December 14, 2018, 12:34:58 PM
Quote from: Jimpav on December 14, 2018, 12:18:15 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 14, 2018, 12:05:31 PM
In the meantime the club gets relegated waiting for something that might or might not happen.

That's a very real risk Woolly, it is also the reality of making the jump from Championship to Premiership.

In this instance you wonder if Khan will bnakroll the current wage bill to enable us to keep a settled squad and coach or whether we re-build again in the Championship.

I would be surprised if we could keep this squad in the Championship without getting into trouble with FFP. If that happens it won't matter how much Khan would be willing to spend.

Remember that we will have paracute payments for a couple of years, plus a hefty dollop of prize money, wherever we finish up.

I think we woudl lose Sess though if we we went back down. Possibly Mitro and Seri too.