watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Buying tickets for people in my network online

Started by The Cravenette, December 12, 2018, 08:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Cravenette

I have been trying to buy cup tickets for other in my network online but can't seem to find a way to do it. I'm sure it used to be called Friends and Family and was pretty easy to do. Any ideas?

Southcoastffc

It's now under Account Management (once you've logged into ticketing). And your compadres need to be assigned to you.  This is what you should see:  In the example below, there are 3 tickets already reserved by the club for 3 people in my Family and Friends Network

Mr Your Name (123456)
Membership: S/T Holder 18/19
Loyalty Points: 789
Ticketing
Manage Tickets (0)
Cup Ticket Scheme
Reserved Seats (3)
Forwarded Tickets (0)
Account Management
Friends and Family (3)
Update Details
Account History
Sign Out
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

The Cravenette

Thanks for this. I've gone into account management and the 2 are in there but when I go into them it just says I can assign tickets but doesn't let me do anything else. Sorry, maybe I'm being a bit slow but I just cannot see how to buy their tickets. I'm going to have to ask them to call the ticket office as neither of them have internet 🙁

Southcoastffc

Wish I could help! Its a long time since I went through the set up but I do wonder if it's because your friends don't use the internet.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Jock White

I just had the same and I had to log out myself after I bought my own ticket then log back in as my wife to get hers. Similar to you I'm sure they both used to appear and she is one of my assigned friends or whatever its called.