watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pellegrini news conference

Started by sunburywhite, December 13, 2018, 01:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Pellegrini on squad fitness: "I think one of the merits of this team is having six or seven injuries, and winning the last three games. I hope we continue with the same spirit.
"Lucas Perez has a pain. We are reviewing it. Jack Wilshere continues his treatment. He will not play in this game.
"Tomorrow we will know exactly who will be in the squad. Every player who recovers from injuries is an important player for us."
More from Pellegrini on Fulham: "I said last week, the most stupid thing we can do is to believe that because we are playing against teams near the bottom of the table we will win. We must be very careful. Thinking game by game."
Pellegrini on Fulham: "It will be a difficult game as always.They are the bottom of the table but they have a new manager.
"To win against Leicester, like they have, is not something that teams do often.
"Ranieri has just started there, of course. Every manager needs time and I hope he gets it.
"I hope that he will have a very successful job at Fulham, just after this weekend."
Pellegrini on recent run of form: "We are improving without any doubt. The results say we are improving and scoring goals, which is not easy. It is not easy to win three games in a row and score three goals in each.
"We must be very careful. We must continue working in the same way. We must try to keep getting good results.
"It was my mentality to bring this here to this club, trying to score as many goals as you can in any game. I think that the players enjoy what we are doing and the way we are playing but we must continue to be a balanced team in attacking and defending."
The Hammers announced yesterday that captain Mark Noble is set to end his career at West Ham after an option was activated to extend his contract until 2021.
"I think his new contract is very positive for him and for the club. Mark has made a big career here and I think he deserves the chance to finish his career here too," Pellegrini said.
"He knows about this club. In the dressing room, I think it's important for new players who arrive to have him. He is a very important player for West Ham and he demonstrates that every game for me."

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

glenhodgso

I thought we drew against Leicester

Can we have the other two points then please?

sunburywhite

I spotted that as well

Lets hope he is just as bad at team selection
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me