watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF6 Update and apology

Started by love4ffc, December 12, 2018, 04:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

I am not one to air my business in public.  Especially online but, I feel the need to explain and apologize for how I have been running the FoF6 Tipping League. 

First, sorry to all that I have not been around to stay on top of FoF6 and run it in the manner that you all deserve.  This has been a tough year for me with health issues.  I have only told this to a few members on here, but I suffer from a dead pituitary gland due to the removal of a benign brain tumor.  This took place 7 years ago and has left me on lots of meds that don't always work.  One of the major side effects from a dead pituitary gland and being on so many drugs is that I can be left very tired, irritable and have both major headaches and stomach problems. 

I usually can push through, but these last few weeks have been tougher than normal and it landed me in a hospital for a few days.  The docs have changed my meds around and added a few more, for the umpteenth time and things seem to be better.  Though, as always during these times I have managed to catch a nasty cold that is complicating things.  Still tired but really trying to get caught up on things. 

Anyway, boo hoo :dead horse: for me and all that humbug.  I just wanted to say that I am truly frustrated that I am not doing a better job with running FoF6 and for that I am truly sorry. 

Don
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

I Ronic

Given what you're going through there's no need to apologise. Your health and well being comes first. I and I'm sure everybody else here on FoF wish you a speedy recovery.

gang

Quote from: I Ronic on December 12, 2018, 07:54:50 AM
Given what you're going through there's no need to apologise. Your health and well being comes first. I and I'm sure everybody else here on FoF wish you a speedy recovery.

+1 and no doubt many others. Best wishes.

Jem

Get well soon mate. As much as I enjoy Fof6 your health is far more important.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Fernhurst

I don't participate in the game LoveFFC but as a
fellow Fulham supporter I wish you all the best in your health challenges.
Get well soon mate. 
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

HV71

Get well soon - put yourself first and please stop worrying. I am sure everyone on here understands and just wants to see you back to your best. Take care

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: HV71 on December 12, 2018, 10:48:19 AM
Get well soon - put yourself first and please stop worrying. I am sure everyone on here understands and just wants to see you back to your best. Take care

+1  0001.jpeg 
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Jimpav

I haven't done the tipping league for years, but its great to see it still going strong.

Hope you make a speedy recovery.

Lighthouse

Yes , yes but how am I doing in the tipping league?

Seriously we wish you the best of health and it is kind of you to explain things.  When one of our Fulham family is going through tough times, we all go through tough times. Take as much time as you need. Except if I am doing well then for goodness sake get your skates on.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Statto

You do a great job with the tipping league and moderation mate
COYW
:54:

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Fernhurst on December 12, 2018, 09:55:02 AM
I don't participate in the game LoveFFC but as a
fellow Fulham supporter I wish you all the best in your health challenges.
Get well soon mate. 
:plus one:  I'm not taking part inthe Tipping League this year but have done previously and much appreciate all your hard work in making things happen for the benefit of others.  As others have said, your health is by far the most important thing and I wish you the very best. 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

YankeeJim

Good health my friend. BTW, I got them all right last week so be sure to credit my score. LOL
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

BestOfBrede

I wish you well Love4ffc from someone who has also suffered a pituitary tumour removal (acromegaly in my case) I had similar problems initially but by no means as bad as yours sounds.
I'm sure it will improve with time as did mine.
Good luck and best wishes.

The Cravenette

It's just a game, Don. You health is far more important. Take care.

Fulham Tup North

I love doing the Tipping game, just to get one over on Mince & Tatties and Woolly Mammoth, if the truth be known!
But it has no importance next to someones health.
No criticism here, hope you get better and feel up to keeping this going.
Good effort Sir :)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

The Swan

Lets hope that the new medication does the trick. Good luck to you.
The Swan

love4ffc

Thanks to everyone for well wishes.  Do feel better, just need to kick this chest cold. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?