News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Press conference highlights (taken from BBC)

Started by Jimpav, December 14, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

CR: "Maxime Le Marchand and Frank Anguissa are out. The others are all available." #FULWHU

Claudio Ranieri has admitted the is not afraid of being relegated from the Premier League, despite Fulham being rooted at the bottom of the table.

"I think one team is relegated when the maths say that. It's important to fight before the end. Never lose the positivity."

On West Ham: "They are fantastic, I hope they are ready to defend and attack well."

'When I win I am younger than 10 years, when I lose there are 20 more'

On scoring goals: "It's important to find the solution for scoring goals because they are good players here."

On clean sheets: "Sooner or later, we'll keep a clean sheet - I hope it's sooner, rather than later."

On Manual Pellegrini: "He suffered a bit at the start, they met all the big teams at the start but the players understand his philosophy and thy score goals."

On Pellegrini wanting to manage for ten more years: "Me too. Another ten years is okay. It's important to be alive, to be strong and to have motivation and passion."

'Normal to be aggressive; important to stay clam'

On his squad: "The players are improving a lot, with my tactics. It's normal they need time to understand everything."

On Christmas fixtures: "We have to stay very concentrate. In this Christmas period, they are so many matches. I think by the end of it, we'll be in a good position."

On West Ham: "It's a London derby, so it's normal to be aggressive, but it's also important to stay calm."