watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Back to Work (in the PL) - Points Predictions

Started by WindyCity, January 11, 2024, 04:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindyCity

There are points to be gained in our next 4 PL games.  Any thoughts how many points can be garnered?

Chelsea (A)
Everton (H)
Burnley (A)
Bournemouth (H)

Can really strengthen our PL positioning with a good run here.  Thoughts?

Fulham Tup North

8 would be good.... and remain unbeaten...
Consolidation.....
...oh and a cup semi final 2nd leg win thrown in for good measure  ::wink::
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

davew

0 from the Chelsea match, followed by 3 draws = 3 points!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

EastEndWhite

1 point at Chelsea followed by 3 wins = 10 points

WindyCity

Quote from: davew on January 11, 2024, 04:58:03 PM0 from the Chelsea match, followed by 3 draws = 3 points!!

Ouch!

(Think we can do much better than that. JMHO)

WindyCity

Methinks there are two wins and two draws in that bunch.  Hoping for at least 8 points, but also think more can be had.

davew

Quote from: WindyCity on January 11, 2024, 05:08:34 PMMethinks there are two wins and two draws in that bunch.  Hoping for at least 8 points, but also think more can be had.
Well sadly I think we won't get anything against those mega spenders down the road, 8 points for those 4 games, not going to happen!!! If only!!!

filham

The really tough one among those four is Burnley, we just don't do wins at Turf Moor.
Of course Marco will say they all yield 3 points and are of equal importance but a win over Chelsea would be terrific .

Steeeeeeeeeed

F(f)CUK

We will struggle against Chelsea. We put in so much effort and looked dead on our feet by the end of the game last night.

WindyCity

Quote from: F(f)CUK on January 11, 2024, 08:12:17 PMWe will struggle against Chelsea. We put in so much effort and looked dead on our feet by the end of the game last night.

I sure hope not.  This is one game I would really like to see us win.  I just don't think Chelsea is that good of a team.  I was very disappointed we lost to them earlier this season, and at home.  I'm looking for some payback and three points (or at least a singleton).

btffc

7 points and two cup wins. Got a good feeling about this month.

filham

Those two home games should give is six points, anything less would be relegation form.

davew

Quote from: filham on January 12, 2024, 07:11:18 PMThose two home games should give is six points, anything less would be relegation form.
Not sure about that Filham, Bournemouth are 1 of the top in form teams (4 wins from their last 6 matches) and Everton like us have won 3 of their last 6 league games, so personally I would be happy with 2 draws even though we are playing at home.

cottage expat

icy_system

I don't expect many draws. This season it hasn't happened often

hovewhite