watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wilson and others …

Started by howitis, January 13, 2024, 08:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

Strange game today. Effectively 2 poor teams battling out ...
I think we have a great manager but I'm not sure we got our selection right today. To be fair it maybe because of fitness / fixtures but we looked weak.
Swapping castagne/BDR for Tete/wilson backfired badly.
Wilson definitely not up to this level for many reasons and Tete not match fit.
Perhaps a Tete/Cartagena team would have been better.
Jiminez offered nothing (again) and we are very reliant on what comes down the left despite Robinson limitations.
Let's be honest we desperately need new personnel.
Surprised to hear others complain of Cairney - to me he is leagues ahead of most of our team.
Anyway, strange feeling of acceptance at the final whistle from our fans. We know we are lacking.
We will stay up, we have a great manager but we have zero punch upfront.

TC's Sporran

heard pep say tonight without players moving for de bruyne he is nothing.
now i know tc isnt a patch on de bruyne (despite being best player on the pitch v man city for 20 mins last season)

and today i saw cairney on the ball 3 or 4 times looking forward and finding nothing. once he remonstrated with his arms. silva would have seen this too.  ok tc was caught in possession one time too many that could have proved costly but he kept possession far better than anyone else and used it wisely. he is never going to race past players. the only time he bombed on he wasnt found but in the process drew defenders away for willian or was it pereira to have more space.  i think people see what they want to see, me included. but the fact silva kept him on shows he must have being doing something right.

KentFulham

Tete was certainly not on form today, we relied on going down the left, but we're not particularly effective.

Raul was useless again, and that pass towards the end stunk of a guy who couldn't give a toss.

Diop was certainly sloppy on the penalty, Sterling made a meal of it but Diop laid it on a plate.

Wilson average, not good enough.

Hard to find a decent player today, Leno was OK

Mr White

Quote from: KentFulham on January 13, 2024, 09:46:40 PMTete was certainly not on form today, we relied on going down the left, but we're not particularly effective.

Raul was useless again, and that pass towards the end stunk of a guy who couldn't give a toss.

Diop was certainly sloppy on the penalty, Sterling made a meal of it but Diop laid it on a plate.

about sums it up
i'm really pissed of at dope,how many times has he done that in his career

Nick Bateman

You forgot the wonder goal Wilson scored. You guys make me sick! KentFulham bugger off!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Nick Bateman

Quote from: KentFulham on January 13, 2024, 09:46:40 PMTete was certainly not on form today, we relied on going down the left, but we're not particularly effective.

I am sick of people like you KentFulham. You don't sound like a Fulham fan and we have too many of people like you sticking up for corrupt referees.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

KentFulham

Quote from: Nick Bateman on January 14, 2024, 04:01:54 AM

I am sick of people like you KentFulham. You don't sound like a Fulham fan and we have too many of people like you sticking up for corrupt referees.

I can't see anything in there that says I am sticking up for corrupt referees?

hopper

Quote from: KentFulham on January 14, 2024, 09:36:51 AM
Quote from: Nick Bateman on January 14, 2024, 04:01:54 AM

I can't see anything in there that says I am sticking up for corrupt referees?

Really weird post, where has KentFulham said anything of the sort.

Completely agree on Wilson, a wonder goal while we are already three up doesn't mitigate his general ineffectiveness

AJW48361

KT certainly struggling for fitness

hovewhite

We are on a bad run guys don't fall out with each other,it won't change what's happening on the pitch.