watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Phone Line Migration?

Started by Ged, December 13, 2018, 04:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ged

We've been notified that certain supporters are still experiencing issues both online and on the phone lines to the Ticket Office.

This is due to a knock on effect caused by the migration of phone lines.

Please be patient as they look to resolve. 👍🏼🏁

Tweet from Turnstile Talk

sunburywhite

Are the phones flying south for the winter?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Ged

The club have just phoned me to apologise for the problems and said they knew the lines would be down on monday as they change provider to Virgin but are still having major problems with both phones and internet bookings
Anyway i  managed to book now

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

SG

Couldn't book online this afternoon for the Cup tickets - bloody hopeless

filham

Quote from: sunburywhite on December 13, 2018, 04:13:29 PM
Are the phones flying south for the winter?
Or getting out of the country before a No Deal Brexit kicks in.

malc

Migration of phone lines should be seamless with no loss of service.If this is the real reason and Virgin are the new suppliers then they need their arses kicking

snarks

Well my West Ham tickets haven't turned up, when I rang last week, I was told wait until Wednesday this week. Have tried from Wednesday this week to call to get my tickets resent. I still can't get through so it going to be an early visit to the ground to get new ones - bugger