more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Time for .........your all time Scapegoat XI

Started by HV71, December 15, 2018, 08:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcne

Quote from: @jolslover on December 15, 2018, 08:53:41 PM
Ruiz, Honestly I don't understand this one at all.

If you don't rate this man on account of his strength then maybe you should watch Rugby instead of football. Class player, very skillful and signed a new contract just to gain us £3m which is not something the average footballer would do.
I agree with the above .But sorry did nt do it for us .Yes a valid scapegoat,and Rui as well paid to score goals not be a cheer leader.

ffcne

Quote from: ffcne on December 16, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

If you don't rate this man on account of his strength then maybe you should watch Rugby instead of football. Class player, very skillful and signed a new contract just to gain us £3m which is not something the average footballer would do.
I agree with the above .But sorry did nt do it for us .Yes a valid scapegoat,and Rui as well paid to score goals not be a cheer leader.

Add Marlet to that hapless duo.Those 3 were a complete waste of money
The only goal i can  remember Marlet scoring was a header in semi final of FA cup against WBA .

Penfold

Quote from: @jolslover on December 16, 2018, 12:20:22 AM
Quote from: MrD1879 on December 15, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

Skill maybe strength definetly not. Can't remember seeing him attempt a challenge in the time he was with us. Bags and bags if ability 0 application. The front three of him taarabt and berba we played a few times made Schurrle look hard working

3 players worth the entrance fee alone on there day though... I watch football for moments those three are capable of creating.
Tarabat? Are you sure? One of our worst signings. Had one good game. Ruiz classy but unsuited to Premier league. Needed too much time and space. Berbatov. Probably most talented player I've seen at Fulham but a poor character and didn't seem to give a monkeys in the first half of the 2013/14 debacle. One Ray Houghton worth 10 times as much

@jolslover

Quote from: Penfold on December 16, 2018, 04:13:20 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on December 16, 2018, 12:20:22 AM
Quote from: MrD1879 on December 15, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

Skill maybe strength definetly not. Can't remember seeing him attempt a challenge in the time he was with us. Bags and bags if ability 0 application. The front three of him taarabt and berba we played a few times made Schurrle look hard working

3 players worth the entrance fee alone on there day though... I watch football for moments those three are capable of creating.
Tarabat? Are you sure? One of our worst signings. Had one good game. Ruiz classy but unsuited to Premier league. Needed too much time and space. Berbatov. Probably most talented player I've seen at Fulham but a poor character and didn't seem to give a monkeys in the first half of the 2013/14 debacle. One Ray Houghton worth 10 times as much

Fair im not talking about his time at Fulham but in general he is a player I enjoy watching. Don't think he was terrible for us though mind. Didn't really start many games. In the false 9 against City he looked very good though. He was a player that filled me with excitement whenever he got on the ball.
STH H3

St Eve

Budgie Byrne, Barry Lloyd, Zat Knight, Stan Horne