watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Danny Drinkwater

Started by Mince n Tatties, December 22, 2018, 09:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

"Talkalotofnonsense" have said,they believe a deal to come to Fulham as soon as window opens is underway.  :022:

fulhamben

Isn't he a cm, wouldn't have been an area to address if it were my decision.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

The Bookies have jumped on it,and made him odds on to join us...14/1 and upward anyone else.

filham

Quote from: fulhamben on December 22, 2018, 09:53:32 AM
Well he has to be better than Cairney, Seri, McDonald, Anguissa, Cisse, and Johansen and surely a couple of these would have to leave to make way for him.

I would have thought our priority was to toughen up the back four.

Woolly Mammoth

He would be a sensible signing. and he hasn't got to move far, he could probably take the same Bus.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fulhamben

Quote from: filham on December 22, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
Well he has to be better than Cairney, Seri, McDonald, Anguissa, Cisse, and Johansen and surely a couple of these would have to leave to make way for him.

Yes he might well be better (never going to proclaim anything with certainty before they kick a ball for us after the summer window) but as you have stated we do have a lot of options
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: fulhamben on December 22, 2018, 10:38:29 AM
Quote from: filham on December 22, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
Well he has to be better than Cairney, Seri, McDonald, Anguissa, Cisse, and Johansen and surely a couple of these would have to leave to make way for him.c

Yes he might well be better (never going to proclaim anything with certainty before they kick a ball for us after the summer window) but as you have stated we do have a lot of options

Back four is the perpetual conundrum but as was discussed on another thread the absolute lack of anything coming from midfield needs to be addressed as more creativity and a backbone will take some of the pressure off. Not sure Drinkwater is the answer but his Leicester form under CR is way better than anything we have.

bahay18

i think he would be a  really good signing and exactly the sort of player we should have been looking for instead of anguissa et al . premiership experience , no frills , knows how to do the job. then just need to pull a brede hangleland style signing out of the hat.

Spirit of 2000

Totally what we need and absolutely better than Seri and Anguissa