watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You heard it here first

Started by fulhamben, December 22, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

We are going to batter Newcastle today. We are their proper bogey team, and mitro will go back to haunt them. Plus kamara is going to get a hat trick. Well it's either that or fulham will ruin my Christmas
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

gang

Have you been celebrating New Year too early?

fulhamben

Quote from: gang on December 22, 2018, 09:43:52 AM
Have you been celebrating New Year too early?
lol, probably. I always get a winning feeling before kick off. But we are their bogey team. Always seem to get a result against them

Mince n Tatties

Think we'll get at least a point today...Coyw

filham

Surprisingly Newcastle's home record is poor but then we are one of only four teams in the four divisions without an away win.
No sorry I am trying to be positive but afraid it is a snowballs chance in hell for us today.

fulhamben

Quote from: filham on December 22, 2018, 10:07:50 AM
Surprisingly Newcastle's home record is poor but then we are one of only four teams in the four divisions without an away win.
No sorry I am trying to be positive but afraid it is a snowballs chance in hell for us today.
yep, but then I remember when we went up their and they absolutely battered us. But thankfully Mark Crowley gave the second best goal keeping display I've ever seen in a fulham shirt and we walked away 4 1 winners. History always repeats itself

bog

Quote from: fulhamben on December 22, 2018, 10:15:26 AM
yep, but then I remember when we went up their and they absolutely battered us. But thankfully Mark Crowley gave the second best goal keeping display I've ever seen in a fulham shirt and we walked away 4 1 winners. History always repeats itself

Should that be Mark Crossley?

092.gif

Milo

fulhamben

Quote from: bog on December 22, 2018, 10:17:56 AM

092.gif
it's should, some weird auto correct on the go there

bog

Quote from: fulhamben on December 22, 2018, 10:36:18 AM
Quote from: bog on December 22, 2018, 10:17:56 AM

092.gif
it's should, some weird auto correct on the go there

I think it was Mark who was the only one to save a Matt LeTissier penalty. I am full of useless information. My wife is well aware of that.   

filham

So we are putting pressure on Rico right now to produce what could be his best ever display.

The Rock

Meh - one thing is for sure, my Newcastle mates say they can't score to save their lives, and he's right.

fulhamben

Quote from: The Rock on December 22, 2018, 05:22:02 PM
Meh - one thing is for sure, my Newcastle mates say they can't score to save their lives, and he's right.
to be fair, I stupidly forgot that raneris nickname was the tinker man. And I didnt think for one minute that he would have pick schurrle over ak. I'm left with a lot of what iffs tonight