more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TC for AK worst substitution of all time

Started by Baszab, December 26, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rational Fan

Quote from: fulhamben on December 26, 2018, 03:02:06 PM
I'll trump that with kmac for Seri. He let his man g9 for the goal. Both shocking subs

The McDonald and Cairney substitutions show we need purchase better options on the bench for Winger and DCM positions, especially if you consider Sesssegnon, Schullre, Chambers and Seri will be gone  if we go down. Fulham should buy anyone that they will buy on the summer transfer window NOW.

fulhamben

Quote from: The Rational Fan on December 26, 2018, 06:25:53 PM
I'll trump that with kmac for Seri. He let his man g9 for the goal. Both shocking subs

The McDonald and Cairney substitutions show we need purchase better options on the bench for Winger and DCM positions, especially if you consider Sesssegnon, Schullre, Chambers and Seri will be gone  if we go down. Fulham should buy anyone that they will buy on the summer transfer window NOW.
I thought that a few weeks back, but somehow we are still only 4 points back. We can still do it, and I think khan will back cr
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: fulhamben on December 26, 2018, 06:37:59 PM
Quote from: The Rational Fan on December 26, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

I thought that a few weeks back, but somehow we are still only 4 points back. We can still do it, and I think khan will back cr

We can do it, but our squad has quality in Rico, Mawson, Seri, Sessegnon and Mitro but what it also needs to stay up is another XI players that would win the Championship. I see Betts, Christie, MLM, Bryan, Chambers, Cairney, Kamara and Schullre as good enough for a championship winning XI, but we need more depth for a premier league bench or championship XI.

cottage expat

The McDonald sub in particular was a huge mistake. His lazy ball watching was a major factor in the Wolves goal.

Matt10

Wow. This place sometimes. We turn our back on all of our players if we had the chance.

TC did nothing wrong, he was kept high, again, to counter - which is exactly what you saw. Kamara wasn't getting involved in the game any longer, and was visibly exhausted. We couldn't pass to him anymore because he kept going offsides or staying too close to their defenders.

Regarding the subs, agree with all of them. I've said it before, but just because someone is subbed does not mean they put in a poor performance, yet every single time we seem to judge that is the case. I'm just waiting for someone to say that Schurrle was terrible...such a cliche.

We put in a great fight against a very, very, good team.