watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Changes

Started by fulhamexmouth, December 26, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamexmouth

Too many changes ultimately cost that for us. I was screaming out for Sess on for Schurrle which was evidently a good swap. However Cairney was ineffective in today's game as he sadly has looked for his last few performances which is devastating given how important he's been to us in recent years and he took AK off for him who was giving them all sorts of problems. 2 massive points dropped and although it's a draw, it feels like a loss.

Slaphead in Qatar

Agree - kamara and seri should have been left on

Lighthouse

Well despite the litany of misses and mistakes for the late equaliser. The positives are that we again looked like a football team in patches. I prefer to take the positives after a season of very little. Hardly two points dropped when we are struggling where we are. Any point against a good Wolves side who were second best for much of the game has to be a positive.

We should have won. But that in itself has to be good after the season so far has been one of loss after loss and even the odd wins have been iffy.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

sunburywhite

Seri had a great game, always there for the pass, Cairney looks like he doesnt want to be there
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

davew

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on December 26, 2018, 02:34:09 PM
Agree - kamara and seri should have been left on
Not often we would say that on here, but absolutely spot on, 2 substitution mistakes and 2 points less than what we might have got?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Moltobueno

feel the same.

kamara had the pace and energy to go til the end of the game, while mitrovic didn't

cairney was totally lost today, no idea whats going on with that

fulhamben

Couldn't agree more. Absolute madness from raneri to try and shut up shop for over 10 mins with out defence
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

I agree, certainly right to take the lazy Schurrle off, but madness to take off Kamara and Seri.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fulhamben

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 26, 2018, 02:54:34 PM
I agree, certainly right to take the lazy Schurrle off, but madness to take off Kamara and Seri.
just seen the goal on telly, and yep love how kmac let his man go for the easiest tap in you'll ever see.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

JoelH5

Quote from: Moltobueno on December 26, 2018, 02:42:53 PM
feel the same.

kamara had the pace and energy to go til the end of the game, while mitrovic didn't

cairney was totally lost today, no idea whats going on with that
Mitrovic was worrying their defence and meant they couldn't all go forward at the end. Seri should have stayed on. TC and KMac were terrible
I was there, standing in the Putney end