watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wasn’t it just inevitable

Started by alfie, December 26, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

It was coming all second half to be fair. We then conceded and dropped way too far! Off the bottom though so hopefully a big Utd performance today and we could be in the relegation zone only by goal difference on Saturday night.

He did play quite well but Mitro needs to find his shooting boots again. We really need him to be back firing
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Nick Bateman

It was a foul for their goal, a blatant barge in the back flattened Bryan, but worse was none of the players appealed - very naive there.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Deeping_white

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on December 26, 2018, 03:08:10 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on December 26, 2018, 03:04:21 PM
Quote from: jarv on December 26, 2018, 02:58:29 PM
Bryan was not concentrating, was far too weak and just didnt want it enough. Terrible left back, (watched almost every game) why did Fulham buy him? He was the weak link throughout the game i m o ...

Not being funny but when you're 2 yards from goal with a player who's made a challenge through the back of you, what are you expecting him to do??

Not take a first touch and clear it with right foot....

How's he going to kick it with his right foot when someone's already slid through him meaning he can't kick with that foot??

bobbo

Quote from: Nick Bateman on December 26, 2018, 03:10:19 PM
It was a foul for their goal, a blatant barge in the back flattened Bryan, but worse was none of the players appealed - very naive there.
i though exactly the same.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Nick Bateman on December 26, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

We have been naive all season, and we need more leaders on the pitch. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.