watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Line-up for Hudds?

Started by Robbie, December 26, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

I know that people want Sess in but I have a feeling that he will start same as wolves.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Matt10

Quote from: alfie on December 28, 2018, 02:35:32 PM
I know that people want Sess in but I have a feeling that he will start same as wolves.

The opening 30 minutes made for some great combinations between Mitro and Schurrle. Not to mention that swift counter from the center of the park. I posted this video in another thread, but think it fits here as well : https://streamable.com/vsy2x

filham

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 27, 2018, 12:33:24 PM
Quote from: filham on December 27, 2018, 12:25:05 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on December 27, 2018, 08:24:42 AM
Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on December 27, 2018, 12:18:26 AM
Rico

Christie Odoi Mawson Ream Bryan

Chambers Seri

Kamara Mitrovic Sessegnon

Betts, MLM, Anguissa, Cairney, Ayite, Schurrle, Kebano.
that would be my team.
Yes, I am going for this starting line up, we are doing quite well and don't want to make too many changes to a team that is building an understanding. Sess for Shurrli however is a clear improvement.

Substitutes ar important as Kamara and serri are probably going to tire and will need replacing in the last 20 minutes. Macdonald should be ready to replace Seri and Ayite to replace Kamar.

I think we chose the wrong subs at this stage of the Wolves game.

So, what is your reasoning for suggesting to go with the McDonald for Seri sub again then?
MCDonald seems the safest choice to replace a tired Seri, although Johanson is a good possibility. The mistake against Wolves was bringing Cairney on in the wide position.

Twig

Quote from: filham on December 28, 2018, 05:10:20 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on December 27, 2018, 12:33:24 PM
Quote from: filham on December 27, 2018, 12:25:05 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on December 27, 2018, 08:24:42 AM
Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on December 27, 2018, 12:18:26 AM
Rico

Christie Odoi Mawson Ream Bryan

Chambers Seri

Kamara Mitrovic Sessegnon

Betts, MLM, Anguissa, Cairney, Ayite, Schurrle, Kebano.
that would be my team.
Yes, I am going for this starting line up, we are doing quite well and don't want to make too many changes to a team that is building an understanding. Sess for Shurrli however is a clear improvement.

Substitutes ar important as Kamara and serri are probably going to tire and will need replacing in the last 20 minutes. Macdonald should be ready to replace Seri and Ayite to replace Kamar.

I think we chose the wrong subs at this stage of the Wolves game.

So, what is your reasoning for suggesting to go with the McDonald for Seri sub again then?
MCDonald seems the safest choice to replace a tired Seri, although Johanson is a good possibility. The mistake against Wolves was bringing Cairney on in the wide position.

Just use Cairney as a replacement for Seri for this game. Good chance to see whether he gets his mojo back playing in centre midfield.

fulhamben

Same team as wolves but bench schurrle for sess. And ditch mcdonald on the bench for zambo if fit or cisse
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.