watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Betts

Started by jamesffc, December 27, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesffc

This is a really minor observation, but thought it would be nice to comment on after the focus on Cairney's attitude.

Saw Betts pre-match come up to the goaline to give Rico a hug, seeming to wish him good luck. Thought was a touch of class after seeming to be understandably disappointed earlier in the season.

However, maybe it's the wrong time to say that other than a potential slip up during the goal that it was another class performance from Rico. Lucky to have him.

Neutral Zone Ultra

Nice touch from him, he's a top bloke.
Also an observation about Rico, when we narrowly missed a chance in the first half, he turned to the Hammersmith End and gestured with his arms to get the crowd going. Nice touch from him as well, and it worked, helped generate a bit of noise.

hovewhite

Would really love it if we could sign Rico as best keeper,plus side for Betts it's pushing him to be the best he can be im sure.

ChesterTheTabby

I would absolutely love to sign Rico on a perm. His distribution is top notch, the punt to Mitro at the end that almost resulted in a goal was superb. He is a great keeper, and he is not at fault for the goal conceded to wolves. 3 Fulham players and no one marked Carvalho...gave him free reign to get that ball across.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

hovewhite

Quote from: maoconnor on December 27, 2018, 03:35:41 PM
I would absolutely love to sign Rico on a perm. His distribution is top notch, the punt to Mitro at the end that almost resulted in a goal was superb. He is a great keeper, and he is not at fault for the goal conceded to wolves. 3 Fulham players and no one marked Carvalho...gave him free reign to get that ball across.
correct odoi wasn't close enough and I'm a fan of odoi!