watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Relegation Position Predictions after next 4 games

Started by davew, December 22, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Huddersfield v Soton (h) 1 pt, Liverpool (a) 0 pts, Fulham (a) 0 pts, Burnley (h) 3 pts, current total 10 pts, predicted total 14 pts

Burnley v Arsenal (a) 0 pts, Everton (h) 1 pt, West Ham (h) 1 pt, Huddersield (a) 0 pts, current total 12 pts, predicted total 14 pts

Soton v Huddersfield (a) 1 pt, West Ham (h) 3 pts, Man City (a) 0 pts, Chelsea (a) 0 pts, current total 12 pts, predicted total 16 pts

Cardiff v Man Utd (h) 0 pts, Palace (a) 0 pts,  Leicester (a) 0 pts, Spurs (h) 0 pts, current total 14 pts predicted total 14 pts

Fulham v Newcastle (a) 0 pts, Wolves (h) 1 pt, Huddersfield (h) 3 pts, Arsenal (a) 0 pts, current total 9 points, predicted total 13 pts

What do you think?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

choice_of_ends

Riversider

Quote from: davew on December 22, 2018, 01:26:34 PM
Huddersfield v Soton (h) 1 pt, Liverpool (a) 0 pts, Fulham (a) 0 pts, Burnley (h) 3 pts, current total 10 pts, predicted total 14 pts

Burnley v Arsenal (a) 0 pts, Everton (h) 1 pt, West Ham (h) 1 pt, Huddersield (a) 0 pts, current total 12 pts, predicted total 14 pts

Soton v Huddersfield (a) 1 pt, West Ham (h) 3 pts, Man City (a) 0 pts, Chelsea (a) 0 pts, current total 12 pts, predicted total 16 pts

Cardiff v Man Utd (h) 0 pts, Palace (a) 0 pts,  Leicester (a) 0 pts, Spurs (h) 0 pts, current total 14 pts predicted total 14 pts

Fulham v Newcastle (a) 0 pts, Wolves (h) 1 pt, Huddersfield (h) 3 pts, Arsenal (a) 0 pts, current total 9 points, predicted total 13 pts

What do you think?

Can't see us beating Huddersfield .

ScalleysDad

It's a frightening set of numbers is'nt it? I think Cardiff might rough Palace up a bit and they gave Spurs a game at Wembley. Warnock will fire the home fans for that one. Regrettably they might amass four points.
Whatever we do today  nil nil at Huddersfield today would be handy and Cardiff getting the sharp end of a new manager bounce keeps them all close.

Robbie

I predict a Christmas Miracle ......12 points !!!!!

filham

Looks as if we are going to be bottom of the table on Christmas day and only twice in Premier League history has a team in that position avoided relegation. It is hard to be positive just now.

Robbie

... as I recall one of those at the Bottom at Xmas that got out of trouble was  ... Leicester !?

hovewhite

Quote from: Robbie on December 22, 2018, 03:00:40 PM
... as I recall one of those at the Bottom at Xmas that got out of trouble was  ... Leicester !?
other was west brom.

Robbie

Post Newcastle, the more I think about it Wolves and Hudds are pretty much vital.
We need to prove we have improved.

davew

So how I am doing so far after the 1st 2 of the festive games...Fulham predicted 10 and we are on 11, COYW.
Cardiff predicted 14 and now on 15....not good!
Burnley predicted 13 but still on 12, great for us!
Huddersfield predicted at 11 and still on 10, keep up the good work!
Southampton predicted at 13 now on 15 even though they lost tonight, they are safe (ish).
Will update after the weekend, bet you can't wait (lol)!

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Southcoastffc

Quote from: davew on December 27, 2018, 09:49:02 PM
So how I am doing so far after the 1st 2 of the festive games...Fulham predicted 10 and we are on 11, COYW.
Cardiff predicted 14 and now on 15....not good!
Burnley predicted 13 but still on 12, great for us!
Huddersfield predicted at 11 and still on 10, keep up the good work!
Southampton predicted at 13 now on 15 even though they lost tonight, they are safe (ish).
Will update after the weekend, bet you can't wait (lol)!

Really?  With 19 games, 57 points, to go?  That's a VERY brave statement.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.