watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That was a good second half.

Started by AnOldBrownie, December 29, 2018, 06:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnOldBrownie

Say what you will about the poor starting lineup and the slow methodical defensive play of the first half...the second half was one of the better halves the team has played this year.

Kept a clean sheet.

Scored a last minute goal.

Should have scored a penalty.

Ryan Sessegnon played only 14 minutes...and had a HUGE impact on the game.

I'm going to watch that second half a few more times today.    Loved it.  (Despite AK47 showing me a side that will make be glad to see him gone)

Good job Whites!!!

LOL...Liverpool is ripping Arsenal a new one.

Lighthouse

Especially now we know that Mawson was injured and had to be subbed at half time. Otherwise Sess would have been part of the double sub.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

davew

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on December 29, 2018, 06:02:48 PM
Say what you will about the poor starting lineup and the slow methodical defensive play of the first half...the second half was one of the better halves the team has played this year.

Kept a clean sheet.

Scored a last minute goal.

Should have scored a penalty.

Ryan Sessegnon played only 14 minutes...and had a HUGE impact on the game.

I'm going to watch that second half a few more times today.    Loved it.  (Despite AK47 showing me a side that will make be glad to see him gone)

Good job Whites!!!

LOL...Liverpool is ripping Arsenal a new one.
At last a positive thread, not sure I would agree that I would be glad to see AK gone! It is very easy to often take an alternative approach to other people's postings, in the case of AK, many on here have said he should have played more matches in the past (myself included), if he had played more in the past he would without doubt be a better player than he is now. It was obvious after the penalty pantomine that he would miss, but Mitro and Sess got us 3 points, so why are we having a post mortem, enjoy the moment and let's argue about how we are a better team than Cardiff and they might stay up while we may not!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)