more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Boring boring boring

Started by fulhamexmouth, December 29, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toshes mate

Quote from: Statto on December 29, 2018, 09:01:33 PM
If we play like we did today against any of the other 18 teams in the league we will lose. The was nothing 'necessary' about today's tactics or style. Terrible starting XI from Ranieri. 
+1
The first half was dire stuff from both sides, and only marginally better in the second.  Ranieri has to do better than that.

Beamer

No Chambers v Arsenal and possible Mawson might be out, so let's see how the changes are made then.

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 30, 2018, 03:16:57 AM
Yes it was to a certain extent the wrong tactics, but definitely some wrong players. Vietto should not be allowed anywhere near the first team, he is the invisible man, like other lightweights like Fonte and Jozabed, all passengers, and a symptom of our hopeless recruitment unit.
Personally I thought he played ok in 2nd half, got involved much more.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Dodger53

Quote from: alfie on December 30, 2018, 09:10:07 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 30, 2018, 03:16:57 AM
Yes it was to a certain extent the wrong tactics, but definitely some wrong players. Vietto should not be allowed anywhere near the first team, he is the invisible man, like other lightweights like Fonte and Jozabed, all passengers, and a symptom of our hopeless recruitment unit.
Personally I thought he played ok in 2nd half, got involved much more.

So (Vietto) poor in the first half and Ok for 30 mins in the second half before being subbed for a proper footballer who changed the game - Sess; and this is a guy we have on loan - there has to be better loan signings!