watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I Hope Our Lads Spend Today Watching.

Started by Mince n Tatties, December 30, 2018, 08:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Re-runs of Liverpool v Arsenal and see how bad the Gooners defence is..Don't sit back get into them and we'll score for sure....Coyw 049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

The best form of defence for this one is attack, sow seeds of doubt in their minds, after all it is 11 v 11.
It may end up being a rearguard action, but we have to go into the match with belief, and a cunning plan.
It will be interesting to see the starting lineup, and this will be the key.
The first half hour will be important, they will be like a wounded animal, or they may just be vulnerable enough for Fulham to get a grip of the game.
It would be really a great way to comence the new year with a point or three.
It will certainly need a great performance by the team to achieve that.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Slaphead in Qatar

We can get something out of this game - wolves won away at Spurs and palace won at Man City. We have got to get something out out of a few of the big six games.

Woolly Mammoth

The encouraging issue is that we have only conceded one goal in the last three games.
Be it against Newcastle, Wolves and Huddersfield.
Nevertheless, it's good for morale and confidence with a three match unbeaten run, that's because of good habits.
I just hope CR gets his starting line up right, but that first 20 mins or so will be crucial.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 30, 2018, 08:42:18 AM
The best form of defence for this one is attack, sow seeds of doubt in their minds, after all it is 11 v 11.
It may end up being a rearguard action, but we have to go into the match with belief, and a cunning plan.
It will be interesting to see the starting lineup, and this will be the key.
The first half hour will be important, they will be like a wounded animal, or they may just be vulnerable enough for Fulham to get a grip of the game.
It would be really a great way to comence the new year with a point or three.
It will certainly need a great performance by the team to achieve that.
to start that way sess must start and would like added width in front of Bryan who's really improving.

Sgt Fulham

We need to get points off the big boys to stay up now. Arsenal is our best chance.

The Cravenette

As I mentioned on another thread, I think we will really miss Chambers for this one. I wonder who will play that DM role. Ranieri may decide to push Seri back there and keep TC in CM but not sure he would be up to it. It would be a big game for Zambo to come back. Maybe KMac?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: The Cravenette on December 30, 2018, 01:32:40 PM
As I mentioned on another thread, I think we will really miss Chambers for this one. I wonder who will play that DM role. Ranieri may decide to push Seri back there and keep TC in CM but not sure he would be up to it. It would be a big game for Zambo to come back. Maybe KMac?

Yes,I completely forgot that Chambers can't play.