watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Watching the goal on TV today

Started by SP, December 30, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Checkout the reaction of the Hammersmith End as the ball goes in the net, it's beautiful.  Specially given its the 91st minute & there's not an empty seat in sight.

:Happy New Year:

_Putney_

Yep, what a lovely moment that was!

Fernhurst

What football brings to the masses..... explosion of  relief lit by the touchpaper of unadulterated love for  Fulham FC........... and especially Alexander Mitrovic.

Our result still effects my entire week, even after 60 years........un blooming explainable.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Mince n Tatties

I fell over(silly old sod)
Sure my big toes broken.😡

alfie

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 30, 2018, 11:52:27 AM
A week in the shed for you my boy, waited on by Mrs Mince.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Fulham1959

That boy Sessegnon sure knows how to weight a through-ball.

Puts me in mind of another pass and goal - just can't think which at the moment . . .

brightster

Quote from: SP on December 30, 2018, 11:30:20 AM
Checkout the reaction of the Hammersmith End as the ball goes in the net, it's beautiful.  Specially given its the 91st minute & there's not an empty seat in sight.

Except the 4 blokes in H6 row N who leave on the 87 min of every game, doesn't matter what the score is or importance of the game!

Bill2

The noise was unbelievable, great goal at a very critical game.

bobbo

Yep 3 defenders against our two attacking and the millimetre perfect pass slices them to oblivion . The net them ripples and CC erupts . For me at 73 it gets no better.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Holders

...and to think that he actually aimed through the keeper makes it more astounding.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Fernhurst

Quote from: bobbo on December 30, 2018, 12:42:37 PM
Yep 3 defenders against our two attacking and the millimetre perfect pass slices them to oblivion . The net them ripples and CC erupts . For me at 73 it gets no better.

Brilliant, not a feeling like it.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

SG

Quote from: Fernhurst on December 30, 2018, 12:47:33 PM
Quote from: bobbo on December 30, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

Brilliant, not a feeling like it.

At our age that is very true  092.gif

F(f)CUK

Particularly refreshing after being slagged off by Radio 5 Live for the stands emptying before the final whistle against WHU.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: alfie on December 30, 2018, 12:00:44 PM
A week in the shed for you my boy, waited on by Mrs Mince.

lol

SP

Quote from: F(f)CUK on December 30, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

Particularly refreshing after being slagged off by Radio 5 Live for the stands emptying before the final whistle against WHU.

Didn't hear that particular criticism.  Losing 0-2 with a 5:30 kick-off & they're surprised people left early?

St Eve

Quote from: Fernhurst on December 30, 2018, 11:46:04 AM
What football brings to the masses..... explosion of  relief lit by the touchpaper of unadulterated love for  Fulham FC........... and especially Alexander Mitrovic.

Our result still effects my entire week, even after 60 years........un blooming explainable.
Me too

Woolly Mammoth

As long as your heart isn't.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.