watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Euro 2012 draw at 11:00 GMT

Started by finnster01, February 07, 2010, 04:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Probably won't interest too many, but I looked at the pots and you could end up with a group of 3 home nations in it. England, one of Ireland, Scotland or Norhern Ireland and Wales. It would be great to play the Sweaty Socks or the Irish again in a competitive setting. Maybe the Scots can destroy Wembley again so we can put the old one back. I never understood what was so very wrong with that stadium that it couldn't get fixed.

Pot one: Spain (holders), Germany, Netherlands, Italy, England, Croatia, Portugal, France, Russia
Pot two: Greece, Czech Republic, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, Turkey, Denmark, Slovakia, Romania
Pot three: Israel, Bulgaria, Finland, Norway, Republic of Ireland, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Austria, Bosnia-Herzegovina
Pot four: Slovenia, Latvia, Hungary, Lithuania, Belarus, Belgium, Wales, FYR Macedonia, Cyprus
Pot five: Montenegro, Albania, Estonia, Georgia, Moldova, Iceland, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Liechtenstein
Pot six: Azerbaijan, Luxembourg, Malta, Faroe Islands, Andorra, San Marino
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Lighthouse

England Euro 2012 Swiss,Bulgaria,Montengro and Wales.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bobby01

Couldn't ask for much better than that.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.