watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

decent first half

Started by fulhamben, January 01, 2019, 03:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

really unlucky to be going in one behind, especially after the chances we fluffed. must say im dissapointed that cairney didnt track his man back for the goal, what is it with our midfielders not doing that.
and im hoping for an early ak for schurrle sub, we can get something from this coyws
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

filham

Kamara on for Shurrle at the start of the 2nd half to give Arsenal something to think about.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fulhamben on January 01, 2019, 03:51:42 PM
really unlucky to be going in one behind, especially after the chances we fluffed. must say im dissapointed that cairney didnt track his man back for the goal, what is it with our midfielders not doing that.
and im hoping for an early ak for schurrle sub, we can get something from this coyws

You've hit the nail on the head about chances,you only get so many in this league you don't take them you get punished, that's what happened, same against West Ham,that's why I don't think we will get anything from the game now...Hope I wrong.Coyw

Matt10

Arsenal look really sloppy. Our front 3 with Cairney behind is really working well right now. Just need to take advantage.

Fulham Tup North

Pity Sess missed those two chances, but we have not been outplayed.
Odoi looks like a card waiting to happen ATM. Keeper doing very well.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Woolly Mammoth

We have done well so far considering we have only ten men, and the hapless Schurrie.
So this game is not over yet.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Just what I was saying when you don't take your chances...

Woolly Mammoth

We have played a lot worse and won.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

I know he is only 18,but Sess shouldn't be exempt from criticism, he missed a sitter to put us in front,who knows what the outcome would have been then.