watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kebano

Started by fulhamexmouth, January 06, 2019, 02:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamexmouth

Is looking a real menace in this game. Granted it's not PL standard opposition but I've always liked him and feel he's always been in and out of the team but never had a consistent run. He's eager to win back possession high up the pitch, very quick feet and keen to take on his man. For me, I'd give him a run in the side over Schurrle, just to keep some competition for places if nothing else.

St. Andrews White

That dive won't do him any favours. We never used to be much of a diving team, what's happened this season?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: fulhamexmouth on January 06, 2019, 02:31:30 PM
Is looking a real menace in this game. Granted it's not PL standard opposition but I've always liked him and feel he's always been in and out of the team but never had a consistent run. He's eager to win back possession high up the pitch, very quick feet and keen to take on his man. For me, I'd give him a run in the side over Schurrle, just to keep some competition for places if nothing else.

Alas I think he will be hauled off and that will be him done and dusted. I was on your beach earlier on. It looks like it's taken a beating from the recent stormy weather.

fulhamexmouth

Quote from: ScalleysDad on January 06, 2019, 02:49:19 PM
Quote from: fulhamexmouth on January 06, 2019, 02:31:30 PM

Alas I think he will be hauled off and that will be him done and dusted. I was on your beach earlier on. It looks like it's taken a beating from the recent stormy weather.

It has turned a bit Sahara, which is unfortunate as I don't have a camel handy

Woolly Mammoth

I like Kebano, but that dive was pathetic which is a disease that has been brought to England by players and coaches from overseas, since the Premier Division was formed. We use to condem them and laugh at them when they use to try it on in Europe and get away with it. Now they have brought their cheating to England over the last 20 years and it will end up by destroying football as we use to know it.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

At last well done Odoi a real warrior.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fulhamexmouth

In hindsight I may have jynxed him

3rdgenfan

What a miss. You've definitely jinxed him. Championship standard at best along with Vietto, Ayite, and a few others

ScalleysDad

Quote from: fulhamexmouth on January 06, 2019, 03:24:54 PM
In hindsight I may have jynxed him

well even the commentators on 5 Live extra, who had high hopes, don't think Kebano has done enough and after missing a virtual sitter there was a moments pause in commentary as in 'what on earth'. Equally interesting comments on Seri and corners along the lines of 'why'?

and now Kebano is put out of his misery for Sess.

fulhamexmouth

Wow, maybe we should've kept Kebano on!!

hovewhite

More crap corners from seri,I could put better corners in than him.

Bassey the warrior

He played well second half, yes he had a bad miss but he was our most dangerous player. Poor decision to bring him off. Deserves more game time. It irritated me a lot that Joka froze him out.

Bill2

I thought the "dive" was a trip but if it was he needs a good slapping and shipping out in Jan. He was passed the defender and the keeper would have to have marked the new post just begging for a cutback.

domprague

Diving imported by foreign players in the Premier League?

Ever watch Francis Lee and Rodney Marsh dive? English players in the 1970s. Michael Owen?
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

ealex40

Quote from: domprague on January 07, 2019, 04:41:55 PM

Ever watch Francis Lee and Rodney Marsh dive? English players in the 1970s. Michael Owen?

Don't forget Andrew Johnson who was renowned for diving even before we signed him 10-12 years ago.

DevonFFC

He must have taught Tom to dive like he had been stamped on for the penalty

filham

I too like Kebano and he was beginning to look the part yesterday but the dive and the miss  will not have helped his case for a place. I would have him on the bench as a sub for Sess and think he is better than Shurrle and Vietto.

davew

Quote from: ealex40 on January 07, 2019, 06:03:00 PM

Don't forget Andrew Johnson who was renowned for diving even before we signed him 10-12 years ago.
So was Tom Daley and we never tried to sign him! Is he any good at football?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Robbie

Why can't our players pass to another player in a better position to score?