watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Some interesting graphs for those who like stats

Started by bornafulhamfan, January 11, 2019, 05:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornafulhamfan

These are some graphs I found and thought they were interesting so I put them here.

Source:https://experimental361.com

YoungsBitter

Very cool.
Obvious takeways are no news to any of us: too much change, too soon. Great at creating chances and not great at putting them away, pushover in defence. They are linked.
Mitro was here last season so if we discount his acquisition and look at 'new players' the impact has been minimal. Only Seri has over 80% of the minutes, the other three of most used 11: Mawson and Rico are in 50%'s and Bryan is at 43%.
Slav made too many changes too quickly upsetting balance of squad, undermining both the style of play and morale over time.

So here we are with a squad not really fit for the Premiership, struggling for survival rather than having a sustainable way to play. Wow, that was depressing.

Anyway lets hope tomorrow we stuff Burnley and it all turns round, based on the win the Khan's let lose of the purse strings, we correct the imbalance in the squad and we start to play like we know we can.
Quark, strangeness and charm

Milo

"Languidly Clinical"

Wish my forum name was that!

Brawn

The takeaway I had from this was that Schurrle is best used as an impact sub. Also, the visual evidence (he's only good for 20 minutes then fades quicker than Marty McFly did in Back To The Future) is overwhelming.

The Rational Fan

These are great statistics to show where we went wrong and where the team must improve.

What i would love to see are statistics on the best way for Fulham to be in the EPL 2020/21 or 2021/22; spend to stay up when only 3 teams coming last at christmas have stayed up with the rest wasting future championship spending or try to build a squad that will go down and bounce up.

We need statistics that will help predict the future and decisions now. A lot of Fulhams budget was spent to players that will be excellent (or decent) in the EPL 2019/20 but may need a year or two to be good EPL players. Let's not make that mistake again.

Statto

Good post. Minutes played by most used XI is the most stark for me. 78 minutes. So we still don't have a possible starting  XI that have even played the equivalent of one full match together.