https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer Window: As it happened, and discussion

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 12, 2019, 07:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on January 17, 2019, 12:51:48 PM
BBC Gossip Colum

Fulham have moved for 24-year-old Ghana defender Joseph Attamah, who plays for Istanbul Basaksehir. (Mail)

Oh, well that's exactly the experience we need. (Unless he's ex prem which I don't recall)?

junior white

Stephen Humphreys could be loaned to Southend, a rumour i saw on Twitter, so not sure what it is worth

SuffolkWhite

Twig, maybe we are preparing for life in the Championship then?
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

FFC NY

BBC Gossip Colum

Fulham have moved for 24-year-old Ghana defender Joseph Attamah, who plays for Istanbul Basaksehir. (Mail)

Has the statistics model country field got stuck on Turkey?

f321ffc

BBC Gossip Colum

Well at least it transfer gossip, reliable or not it's got to be more interesting than most of the inane drivel posted on here so far.
COYW
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Matt10

Haven't seen Attamah play, but whoscored is a pretty good source and it says his concentration is a weakness. First time I've actually seen that before, so not sure honestly. Again, it's stats, so take that with a grain of a salt, but it does pose some slight concern. In addition, he hasn't played much this season at all.

The Old Count

Quote from: FFC NY on January 17, 2019, 01:39:06 PM
BBC Gossip Colum

Has the statistics model country field got stuck on Turkey?
Just what we need - a not very tall defender who's never played in the Prem.

Riversider

If somebody had posted on here Christmas Day, that come the Tottenham game we wouldn't have signed one single defender , I don't think anybody would have believed them,
This transfer window is starting to defy belief.

"We will do whatever it takes "  064.gif

Slaphead in Qatar

Be realistic guys - jan transfer window is always a difficult time to buy good players. And we are odds on for relegation so which decent player is going to want to come to us.

As I said at the start of jan - we will be lucky if we solve one of our weakness positions.

The time to put the team together was in the summer and we blew it.

f321ffc

It's from the Sun so must be true.

CLAUDIO RANIERI is trying to land Fiorentina midfielder Bryan Dabo to boost Fulham's survival hopes.
Dabo, 26, is on Ranieri's radar for a defensive-midfield role after finding his opportunities limited in Italy.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

mkras99

Quote from: f321ffc on January 17, 2019, 05:17:43 PM

CLAUDIO RANIERI is trying to land Fiorentina midfielder Bryan Dabo to boost Fulham's survival hopes.
Dabo, 26, is on Ranieri's radar for a defensive-midfield role after finding his opportunities limited in Italy.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8219974/fulham-transfer-fiorentina-dabo/

Buffalo76

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on January 17, 2019, 05:08:22 PM
Be realistic guys - jan transfer window is always a difficult time to buy good players. And we are odds on for relegation so which decent player is going to want to come to us.

As I said at the start of jan - we will be lucky if we solve one of our weakness positions.

The time to put the team together was in the summer and we blew it.

Its gonna be difficult this particular January for us 2 attract many players considering our current pathetic state and looking odds on 4 relegation.

Riversider

Quote from: mkras99 on January 17, 2019, 05:33:49 PM

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8219974/fulham-transfer-fiorentina-dabo/

Burkina Faso International that has played 7 times this season, hopefully he'll be up to speed and match fit by the second week of September 😉

Jims Dentist

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on January 16, 2019, 08:43:14 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on January 16, 2019, 06:19:48 PM
BREAKING NEWS

Cardiff City have agreed terms with Everton on a loan deal for Oumar Niasse until the end of the season.

Chief executive Ken Choo has confirmed to Sky Sports News in the last half hour that the striker is expected in south Wales later this evening for a medical.

We were linked with at start the season, with Sala Cardiff have certainly bolstered their strike force

Colin may well be a w*nker but his transfer dealings at a fraction of the cost have put us and TK to shame. They have a fighting chance of survival and if they do go down then Cardiff are well set up to challenge to come straight back.
Well said Spirit.

Jims Dentist

Quote from: hovewhite on January 17, 2019, 10:57:56 AM
I am sorry to say that this so called  transfer committee should stand down and shad has to get all football people in starting with A DOF and a new scouting network assembled soon as!
Here Here, and well said.

Matt10

Quote from: mkras99 on January 17, 2019, 05:33:49 PM

Wouldn't mind Dabo. Good player for Montpellier and Saint-Etienne. Depth player at Fiorentina is not a bad shout, even if appearances are low. Was hoping we'd look at more Serie A teams.

Jims Dentist

Quote from: junior white on January 17, 2019, 01:34:33 PM
Stephen Humphreys could be loaned to Southend, a rumour i saw on Twitter, so not sure what it is worth
I wonder if Humphries could have done a better job against Oldham than Vietto did, could hardly have been worse.
And if were still looking terminate a current loan ----------??