more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

rave mode

Started by nose returns, January 12, 2019, 07:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose returns

for the next few days i suspect I will be in rave mode
I apologise in advance if I inadvertently offend but I will not be able to help myself exploding into telling it the way it is
i suspect most of us all feel the same but i particularly have a raw nerve as to the sacking of the last manager
the squad was and remains the issue, the last manager carried the can for incompetance of others and it sticks right in my throat

and by the way, what does the CEO do, how does he survive?

this is all so unnecessary... i do love the owner for his committement BUT cannot understand how such a successful man has learned precisely nothing and will not get proffesionals to do the job of assembling the squad.

filham

Jocanovic must have approved the summer signings, he cannot get away with that responsibility and lay all of the blame on others.

Nick Bateman

One would not blame any who bank-rolled the squad - they backed us with £100million yet the signings made apart from Mitrovic were worse than the players we had in the Championship.

In hindsight, Fulham should have offered Fredericks the salary he received to sit on West Ham's bench plus a signing on fee (around £5million), and secured Targett for the £15million Southampton asked for.  True, it was blackmail terms but we have been RUINED without those two wing-backs, as Christie refuses to cross the ball always cutting inside or passing inside ad nauseum.

I would certainly sack our scouts for such a waste of money acquired from a mediocre French league.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

West Ewells all White

A sensible post from NB thats all we need

nose returns

Quote from: filham on January 12, 2019, 07:48:05 PM
Jocanovic must have approved the summer signings, he cannot get away with that responsibility and lay all of the blame on others.

actually no he musn't havbe approved them
his list was not fulfilled and the second raters we got were effectively take it or leave it.
listen again to his comments when he says the players were unkown to him when they arrived.
the constant in our purchasing farce is TK and the CEO and i am sure the ceo is a yes man
do you not recall slava's numerous outbursts when we were in the championship?
TK is 100% responsible.

alfie

Quote from: nose on January 12, 2019, 07:59:10 PM

his list was not fulfilled and the second raters we got were effectively take it or leave it.
listen again to his comments when he says the players were unkown to him when they arrived.
the constant in our purchasing farce is TK and the CEO and i am sure the ceo is a yes man
TK is 100% responsible.
One question for you Nose, why at the beginning of the season did Slav not play Betts, KMac, Johansen?, he selected the players for each game
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

David I

TK is 100% responsible.
With you on that one ...... Joka was the scapegoat for TKs failings. He did the best he could with the Tools he was given. I hope those on this board that called for Joka to be sacked are happy because nothing's changed....!

nose returns

Quote from: David I on January 12, 2019, 08:20:46 PM

TK is 100% responsible.
With you on that one ...... Joka was the scapegoat for TKs failings. He did the best he could with the Tools he was given. I hope those on this board that called for Joka to be sacked are happy because nothing's changed....!

and actually whilst i agree for quite a while I was suprised slava did not do a bit better, in retrospect I do not think he could... he got sacked after our best performance of the season, rather like rene, and both against liverpool and booth times the owners signed the warrant of relegation.

bill taylors apprentice

But that's the frigging point!

Everything points to the fact Jokanovic was told "thanks for giving us a list of players you want but we have signed this lot who fulfill all the scouting and statistical requirements of my project".
"We have signed these players, because my stats model shows their age, price, potential resale value, and playing stats prove this is the kind of player we need, now its over to you to make them into a team".

I'm sure you are going to say "how do I know that"? or something similar and the fact is I can't offer any proof other than reading what the main players in this farce have said in the past and using my common sense.

Whatever the process is I bet my truth is closer to what happened than thinking the manager actually wanted any of these players apart from Mitro.

Nero

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on January 12, 2019, 09:02:04 PM

Everything points to the fact Jokanovic was told "thanks for giving us a list of players you want but we have signed this lot who fulfill all the scouting and statistical requirements of my project".
"We have signed these players, because my stats model shows their age, price, potential resale value, and playing stats prove this is the kind of player we need, now its over to you to make them into a team".

I'm sure you are going to say "how do I know that"? or something similar and the fact is I can't offer any proof other than reading what the main players in this farce have said in the past and using my common sense.

Whatever the process is I bet my truth is closer to what happened than thinking the manager actually wanted any of these players apart from Mitro.

If slav didnt approve the signings them more fool him, it was a 3 tick exercise, if he took his ball home and didn't wont to be involved then more fool him.  But you do wonder what our scout time get up to as they must have given the green light

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Nero on January 12, 2019, 09:19:55 PM

If slav didnt approve the signings them more fool him, it was a 3 tick exercise, if he took his ball home and didn't wont to be involved then more fool him.  But you do wonder what our scout time get up to as they must have given the green light

WTF do you mean more fool him? If he didn't approve them then he's blameless and has been proved right.
All he's done is get on with the job knowing he's been shafted by the poor recruitment.

David I

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on January 12, 2019, 11:31:09 PM

WTF do you mean more fool him? If he didn't approve them then he's blameless and has been proved right.
All he's done is get on with the job knowing he's been shafted by the poor recruitment.
Bang on

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: David I on January 12, 2019, 11:38:17 PM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on January 12, 2019, 11:31:09 PM

Bang on

Definitely Bang on.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Pluto

Slav should never have been sacked as he was never the problem. The problem was the club wasted £100m on poor quality footballers who can't cut it at this level. Instead of stumping up the cash for Targett, Fredericks and SJ's preferred options, they got cocky and thought they could pick up "untested" young "talents" from the French league, rather than getting the grit we needed this season to survive.

west kowloon white

Targett and benched Fredericks are hardly pulling up trees at this level.There are huge speculative assumptions being made to substantiate this thread.

domprague

:plus one:

You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

hovewhite

My Rave!the Khans And both of them are the problem the owner is a football pygmy in learning nothing ,whilst also allowing his equally inept son to turn our fine club into what is now a bam pot of a club top to bottom off the pitch which now is reflecting itself on the pitch.