watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tomorrow's Papers Tony Khan

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 12, 2019, 09:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

The Mail and Observer have jumped on board already with his "Go To Hell" remark..😯

Woolly Mammoth

What go to hell remark is this mince, have I missed something whilst I was in the bath.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 12, 2019, 09:32:38 PM
What go to hell remark is this mince, have I missed something whilst I was in the bath.
Have a look at my thread advice to the Khans, more info on there Woolly!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Robbie

Whatever you think of our predicament, the third club to get promoted has about 30% chance of staying up. The cards were always staked against us.
The Khans have put a shedload of cash into FFC, we were forced buyers in the market over the summer.

The abuse is misplaced !

nose returns

Quote from: Robbie on January 12, 2019, 09:42:41 PM
Whatever you think of our predicament, the third club to get promoted has about 30% chance of staying up. The cards were always staked against us.
The Khans have put a shedload of cash into FFC, we were forced buyers in the market over the summer.

The abuse is misplaced !

the abuse is uncalled for but not misplaced. with that cash injenction we should have brought quality not the dross we got, we all know that. there is no excuse for TK's purchases...when slava said of the players he didn't know them when they arrived it spoke volumes.

TK would be sacked but for his familly connections, none of us could serially fail on such a spectacular basis and remain in place.

davew

Quote from: Robbie on January 12, 2019, 09:42:41 PM

The abuse is misplaced !

Who are the abusers, not me I hope? The Khans have invested a lot of money into the club, but a lot of it has or will be covered by the rewards from being promoted and hopefully they will not be too much out of pocket from the penalties of being relegated which again will be partially compensated by the parachute payments! They have made mistakes and no doubt will continue to do so. nothing is guaranteed in any sport or business as I am sure they are discovering. Hopefully lessons have been learned and from now on they will be working on a plan to firstly secure our position in the Championship next season or better still build us a squad that can challenge for promotion again!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Just read the issue surrounding that Newspaper report. If he loves the club as much as he says he does.
I feel it would be in everyone's best interest, especially Fulham FC, if he steps down from the recruitment department, and let a professional who is qualified to do the job, replace him ASAP, before he inflicts more damage, and our ship sinks altogether.

Never forget your Roots.

john dempsey

ridiculous statement , without the khans we don't have a ship.
probably not even the proverbial pot to p%%s in.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: john dempsey on January 12, 2019, 10:37:44 PM

Not as ridiculous as your pathetic statement. I was referring to the incompetent Khan Junior
You give him far too much credit.
Fulham FC were here before he came, and will be there long after he has sailed back from whence he  came.

Never forget your Roots.

David I

What a ridiculous comment .. year on year TK wastes his daddy's money and ruining our club. What business EVER puts an apprentice in charge of transfers (something TK knows fu££ all about)

elgreenio

Let's try to keep things civil chaps, everybody has differing opinions.

It's clearly a very heated subject and personally feel TK has overstepped the mark with his comment. However, the grass is always greener isn't it........
touch my camera through the fence

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

Nero

Quote from: David I on January 12, 2019, 10:51:09 PM
What a ridiculous comment .. year on year TK wastes his daddy's money and ruining our club. What business EVER puts an apprentice in charge of transfers (something TK knows fu££ all about)

If you want to know about ruining the club just look up David Bulstrode

Berserker

Look I know it was an unfortunate comment to make on Twitter, but has anybody thought that Tony Khan is a human being like the rest of us, and maybe , just maybe he is getting as upset and stressed out about the situation at Fulham. Especially as he is probably the one carrying the can to his father if it all goes wrong.

He's just stressed out and snapped back when being attacked on Twitter.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Nero on January 12, 2019, 11:47:15 PM

If you want to know about ruining the club just look up David Bulstrode
The difference with Bulstrode was that he did it on purpose, to sell the ground, built flats and make money. 
I do not believe TK wants to destroy the club, he is just not very good at his job(s).  Unable to see what is wrong, slow to react to sort it out and surrounding himself with people who either know less than him or who are to scared to open their mouths and say "Er, Tony, your doing it wrong". He  does not learn from his mistakes and just keeps doing the same thing but expects different results and we all know what that says about someone.  Maybe his Dad needs to get a grip of the situation?    092.gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

hopper

Hardly ruining the club when he was part of the process in getting us promoted! There's been some good buys and bad buys like at most clubs over the years. If we fell just short last year and were in higher championship spots this year he wouldn't be getting this abuse.

KingofCheese

"year on year" "ruining our club" umm...ruined it into the Premiership from the Championship...I thought the Premiership is above the Championship. I am not keen on his transfers but spare us the hyperbole if you don't mind?
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

Statto

Quote from: KingofCheese on January 13, 2019, 12:06:36 AM

"year on year" "ruining our club" umm...ruined it into the Premiership from the Championship...I thought the Premiership is above the Championship. I am not keen on his transfers but spare us the hyperbole if you don't mind?
not sure if you supported Fulham pre-2016 but FYI the Khans relegated us into the Championship place in the first place, and we've been one of the basket cases of English football ever since they took over. As it happens I was prepared to treat last season as an end to that until the K affair, but in any case the circus is well and truly back in town now.

The Rock

Really enjoying this, Khan Junior has snapped and blasting the fans to go to hell. Amazing the head of recruitment would tweet something like this. And it's Fact!!! Volatility brings change.

Andy S

Totally unfair. The khans are happy to invest in Fulham. Yes they have made mistakes but they have my full support and if we go down then we have to fight to come back up again. I think a lot of people on here under estimate the task of staying in the prem once you get there. We will see