more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Breaking News

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 16, 2019, 12:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Latest news...He's still here😀
P N E trying to get him on loan,so I think Fulham have circulated his availability to all.

toshes mate

Seems Neeskens Kebano must have done something rotten too since his name has been associated with a loan to Sheff W......  or is it all just pure hot air?

FFC1987

Quote from: toshes mate on January 18, 2019, 08:07:11 AM
Seems Neeskens Kebano must have done something rotten too since his name has been associated with a loan to Sheff W......  or is it all just pure hot air?

Not really understanding your point here. Kebano has been a sporadic feature at best, i'd argue failed to show his worth during his opportunity against Oldham and the club might value him if we went down, so a loan spell and some game time would do him some good. Kamara however, has been playing well, scoring goals and is seemingly leaving the club. One's purely football reasons, ones clearly not unless he was going for silly money.

Mitch

Quote from: toshes mate on January 18, 2019, 08:07:11 AM

Just injured too often, and realistically not Premier league quality. I'd want him here next year for the Championship though.