watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fellani

Started by BigbadBillyMcKinley, January 15, 2019, 08:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

I would never think he would ever want to come to Fulham.
But I am not a particular fan of his anyway, although I admit he could improve our results and performances.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 18, 2019, 02:03:35 AM
But I am not a particular fan of his anyway, although I admit he could improve our results and performances.

He will only come to Fulham, if we offer him more money than anyone else in the EPL and if money is his main concern. If he wants to cash in the rest of his career, do we want him? and even if we offer him more money than anyone in the EPL will MLS offer him more.?

AnOldBrownie

Thank goodness. 

Still looking for a tall midfielder with fight (according to some).   Hopefully one that would actually unseat Chambers or Seri as a midfielder for Fulham.

For the record...I don't believe Fellaini is hurt.   I do believe that Olly won't play him...but it's ok to "say" he has a knock.

Matt10

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on January 18, 2019, 08:47:32 PM
Thank goodness. 

Still looking for a tall midfielder with fight (according to some).   Hopefully one that would actually unseat Chambers or Seri as a midfielder for Fulham.

For the record...I don't believe Fellaini is hurt.   I do believe that Olly won't play him...but it's ok to "say" he has a knock.

I can see why we'd look at Bryan Dabo in this case. Good size, mobile and more importantly, he has played Serie A which plays deep defensive lines and formations similar to what we are playing under CR.

alfie

Quote from: The Rational Fan on January 18, 2019, 05:11:23 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 18, 2019, 02:03:35 AM

He will only come to Fulham, if we offer him more money than anyone else in the EPL and if money is his main concern. If he wants to cash in the rest of his career, do we want him? and even if we offer him more money than anyone in the EPL will MLS offer him more.?
Like you and me he has a caree, it's a job and he has the right like all of us to get the best deal he can.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't