watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wolves

Started by Dodgin, January 19, 2019, 02:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgin

Quite a thriller against Leicester, Wolves looking settled in the top league.

Sgt Fulham

They built and invested well. We were on similar footing to them upon promotion and now we're a league apart. I certainly envy them and wonder how far their club will go in the following seasons.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 19, 2019, 04:39:54 PM
They built and invested well. We were on similar footing to them upon promotion and now we're a league apart. I certainly envy them and wonder how far their club will go in the following seasons.

We were never close to them. They had a far better squad and also a super agent working for them

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 19, 2019, 04:41:43 PM

We were never close to them. They had a far better squad and also a super agent working for them

We beat them fairly comfortably at home towards the end of the season. I think the difference was that their players were more suited for the step up to the Premier League. They have an abundance of leaders and most of all an identity. That's something we lost.

Statto

+1

They were better than us in August and September. Like Cardiff. After that we were the best team in the league and looked much better than both when we played them.