Main Menu

Bad results today

Started by ffcne, January 19, 2019, 04:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcne

Newcastle now 2-0
Saints 2-0

clintclintdeuce

palace equalize.... burnley getting an away point...
The Dude abides.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: ffcne on January 19, 2019, 04:23:31 PM
Newcastle now 2-0
Saints 2-0

We're 7 points from safety, and can have 0 complaints about that. Fully deserve to be where we are.

Sgt Fulham

It just tells us what we already know. We refreshed our parachute payments and that's all.

ChesterTheTabby

The games this weekend show how far off the pace we have been. Need to go down, sell off under performers if we can, get a solid team, and get immediate promtoik back up.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

JoelH5

Not too bothered. I've said for weeks it's between us Newcastle and Cardiff for the final 2 relegation spots. Draw would have been best but we couldn't have a Cardiff win so it could be worse.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Fulham76

Quote from: OhConnah on January 19, 2019, 04:27:40 PM
The games this weekend show how far off the pace we have been. Need to go down, sell off under performers if we can, get a solid team, and get immediate promtoik back up.

Easy peezy

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Fulham76 on January 19, 2019, 04:29:27 PM
Quote from: OhConnah on January 19, 2019, 04:27:40 PM

Easy peezy

By no means easy, but with Kahn's money and parachute payments... to not make a genuine Go of it would be folly. Let's see if we can do it.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

cookieg

We have to hope that we stay in touch with 4th bottom and hit our run st the right time 🙏

YoungsBitter

I can see us and Cardiff getting left adrift with the Terriers and it all over within 2 weeks. Saints and Toon getting back in their stride, Palace standing toe-toe with Plod, even Burnley who are shocking will grind their way to a draw at Watford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quark, strangeness and charm

Mince n Tatties

We've got a hope of staying up,that's no hope.😠

DevonFFC

Quote from: YoungsBitter on January 19, 2019, 04:46:38 PM
I can see us and Cardiff getting left adrift with the Terriers and it all over within 2 weeks. Saints and Toon getting back in their stride, Palace standing toe-toe with Plod, even Burnley who are shocking will grind their way to a draw at Watford

Newcastle are playing Cardiff hardly the best opponents. They will struggle against better teams as we all will down here. Just got to show some guys and fight.

How important could that last game of the season at home to Newcastle be

ffcne

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 19, 2019, 04:53:55 PM

Newcastle are playing Cardiff hardly the best opponents. They will struggle against better teams as we all will down here. Just got to show some guys and fight.

Sorry Devon ,We will be long gone by then.

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 19, 2019, 04:53:21 PM
We've got a hope of staying up,that's no hope.😠
We think it is all over, almost certainly is now, only 7 points behind 17th place, I will be surprised if we get another 7 points this season!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

BedsFFC

Lets hope none of our potential new signings take a look on here.

Win tomorrow and its game on

DevonFFC

Quote from: ffcne on January 19, 2019, 04:58:39 PM

You hope, so you can get the Khan bearing stick out.

Still plenty of points to play for

Neil D

These results have put a big dent in the mood for tomorrow's fixture.   Even a win would scarcely improve our prospects of survival. 

Mince n Tatties

Your right Devon lots of points to play for,shame we want get many of them.

davew

+1
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

ffcne

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 19, 2019, 05:00:13 PM

You hope, so you can get the Khan bearing stick out.

Still plenty of points to play for

Who mentioned Khan?
Just facing facts
We are not good enough to stay in this division.
Of course would love to be proven wrong.