more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bad results today

Started by ffcne, January 19, 2019, 04:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Statto

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 19, 2019, 04:26:24 PM
It just tells us what we already know. We refreshed our parachute payments and that's all.

That would be a nice, positive way of looking at it... Just a shame we blew it all already

Twig

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 19, 2019, 06:26:10 PM
Quote from: Twig on January 19, 2019, 06:23:31 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on January 19, 2019, 05:52:11 PM
What worries me is the defeatist attitude of our fans, well fans who use this forum.

If the points are still there why are we not believing that we can some how get them? You speak to other fans of other clubs and they more often than not have a never say die attitude.

I understand many on here will come on to be sarcastic and sit behind a screen but honestly i question are other clubs that much more passionate or is it a front they put on?

Edit- I'm starting a debate of who is a bigger fan and attends more games just the attitude of some ofur fans in accepting defat before it's certain

Seriously, you are having a pop at us if we are negative? And what is more you are implying I am somehow a lesser fan? I don't fully understand your sentence but that seems to be the gist of it.

Sh1t I meant to say I'm not starting a debate. I apologise I didn't proof read that.

Probably explains some of the backlash

OK, fair enough. I think that being 7 (or 8) points from safety is pretty much the reason for the doom and gloom. Add to that our upcoming fixture list which looks scary given our abject away form and it is hard to see where points are going to come from. Palace away, WHU away, Saints away, not to mention Man Utd at the Cottage! That just leaves Brighton at home before the end of Feb, so even if we win that and get a point tomorrow we go into March on 18 points. Not good I think you would agree.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Twig on January 19, 2019, 08:14:21 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on January 19, 2019, 06:26:10 PM
Quote from: Twig on January 19, 2019, 06:23:31 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on January 19, 2019, 05:52:11 PM
What worries me is the defeatist attitude of our fans, well fans who use this forum.

If the points are still there why are we not believing that we can some how get them? You speak to other fans of other clubs and they more often than not have a never say die attitude.

I understand many on here will come on to be sarcastic and sit behind a screen but honestly i question are other clubs that much more passionate or is it a front they put on?

Edit- I'm starting a debate of who is a bigger fan and attends more games just the attitude of some ofur fans in accepting defat before it's certain

Seriously, you are having a pop at us if we are negative? And what is more you are implying I am somehow a lesser fan? I don't fully understand your sentence but that seems to be the gist of it.

Sh1t I meant to say I'm not starting a debate. I apologise I didn't proof read that.

Probably explains some of the backlash

OK, fair enough. I think that being 7 (or 8) points from safety is pretty much the reason for the doom and gloom. Add to that our upcoming fixture list which looks scary given our abject away form and it is hard to see where points are going to come from. Palace away, WHU away, Saints away, not to mention Man Utd at the Cottage! That just leaves Brighton at home before the end of Feb, so even if we win that and get a point tomorrow we go into March on 18 points. Not good I think you would agree.

I understand I just like to hold on to the hope that we can cause an upset

bobbo

Quote from: Twig on January 19, 2019, 06:05:20 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on January 19, 2019, 04:53:55 PM
Quote from: YoungsBitter on January 19, 2019, 04:46:38 PM
I can see us and Cardiff getting left adrift with the Terriers and it all over within 2 weeks. Saints and Toon getting back in their stride, Palace standing toe-toe with Plod, even Burnley who are shocking will grind their way to a draw at Watford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newcastle are playing Cardiff hardly the best opponents. They will struggle against better teams as we all will down here. Just got to show some guys and fight.

How important could that last game of the season at home to Newcastle be

Of zero importance, we will be mathematically relegated long before then. This season is over after a disastrously mismanaged summer transfer window.
i like that twig, it sums it all up in one short sentence . BUT I'LL KEEP GOING.
1975 just leaving home full of hope