Sessegnon 🔁 67’ ⚽️ 74’
7 (3.7%)
McDonald 🔁 82’
1 (0.5%)
Cairney 🔁 73’
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 187

Voting closed: December 27, 2018, 02:27:11 PM

Author Topic: FOF MOTM Fulham 1-1 Wolves (Mitrovic)  (Read 2405 times)

Offline Carborundum

• Legend
Re: FOF MOTM Fulham 1-1 Wolves
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2018, 03:49:35 PM »
Mitrovic, text book hold up centre forward play.  AK47 had a fine game too. 

Offline bobbo

• Legend
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2018, 04:07:52 PM »
Mitro for me worked his socks off. But he so obviouslyy needs support better than he's getting.

Offline Deeping_white

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2018, 04:14:02 PM »
Maybe it’s the blind optimist in me but I actually think we’re starting to look like a decent coherent side, which hopefully when we start picking up more results will put more confidence in the players and keep us improving. It’s clear they’re working on a system under Ranieri that they’re comfortable with and that is finally making us more solid and tough to break down. Wolves aren’t brilliant but they’re still well in the top half of the table and we did well to restrict them to very few chances so I would give MoTM to the whole team minus TC and Schürrle who seemed to be going through the motions at times, but I went for Mitro as he put in one hell of a shift again and was unlucky not to score

Offline Twig

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2018, 04:14:34 PM »
Seri and kamara good today

Seri touched the ball 42 times .
Saisse 120 ,Moutinho126 Cavaleiro 120 inone half .

Laughable to nominate Seri.

You must be either a wum or stupid. Which one are you?

Well I was there, I don’t know if you were and I agree that it is laughable to nominate Seri.  He didn’t do much wrong but he didn’t offer much either.  His was a very average performance and not MoM stuff. 

Mitro for us, my wife and I both felt he gave the Wolves defence a hard time and dominated in the air.

Offline Luka

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2018, 04:33:51 PM »
AK for me today despite having the touch of a sledgehammer.
And if he could actually play football rather than just have the gift of athletic ability, he would be fantastic.

Offline filham

• Mr Fayed
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2018, 04:44:45 PM »
Such good play by Mitrovic but he had to put one of those chances away to pick up another MOM award, The award has to go to one of our back 5 and I think Mawson just edges it today.

Offline Dodger53

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2018, 04:47:27 PM »
Schurrle and Christie were poor, Chambers played well 

Offline wormbridge

• Lakey/Dark Room
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2018, 05:00:11 PM »
Mitrovic was marvellous today.   Seri and Chambers were super disciplined in keeping shape and shielding the defence.  Doing the hard yards that people won't notice but very very rarely out of position and doing the dirty unselfish work behind the ball.  That was crucial and everything else came off that.  They're a nice combination actually: seri's good on the ball, chambers a better tackler.   Encouraging.

Offline wormbridge

• Lakey/Dark Room
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2018, 05:01:09 PM »
also hat tip to Kamara, whose presence takes a lot of heat off Mitrovic.   Without that the two centre-backs can just concentrate on Mitrovic whereas now they have to have their wits about them.  So a nice decision by Ranieri and hats off to both players for good performances.

Offline fulhamben

• Mr Fayed
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2018, 06:15:45 PM »
also hat tip to Kamara, whose presence takes a lot of heat off Mitrovic.   Without that the two centre-backs can just concentrate on Mitrovic whereas now they have to have their wits about them.  So a nice decision by Ranieri and hats off to both players for good performances.
and if we have a manager who could ever have the bulls t9 drop schurrle for sess, then our front 3 will be frightening

Offline Twig

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2018, 08:54:21 PM »
and if we have a manager who could ever have the bulls t9 drop schurrle for sess, then our front 3 will be frightening

After today surly it is obvious that Sess has to start ahead of Schurrle?  I fully expect to see this change for the next game, be very disappointing if not.

Offline hovewhite

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2018, 09:44:56 PM »
I am voting for Christie as he seemed to play solid also put the cross of the game in to mitro in the first half .He was solid which he needed to be because his flank in front of him was deserted.i called the schurrle substitute with sess.
The man he replaced is not fit to where the shirt so well played to the team today schurrle apart.

Offline Mince n Tatties

• Mr Fayed
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2018, 09:46:59 PM »
Mawson just shaded it for me,the fitter he gets the better he gets.
Don't get the votes for Mitro,yes he played well but he isn't putting away the chances he gets,not only today but last couple of games too.

Offline hovewhite

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2018, 09:56:47 PM »

After today surly it is obvious that Sess has to start ahead of Schurrle?  I fully expect to see this change for the next game, be very disappointing if not.
that's the only change I'd make with schurrle not making the bench.mitro should have had 2 today.

Offline rogerpnowinFlorida

• cebu
  • I AM POINTING A PEN AT THE CAMERA THAT TOOK THIS
    • Theatre Production
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2018, 09:57:56 PM »
...............and yet Schurrle created 3 fantastic opportunities for Mitro, not bad for the worst player on the pitch
I voted for Seri because I felt his overall performance and work rate was very good and he showed his considerable
class and talent with some excellent first time passes, all to our players who were mostly in good spaces.

I'm also amazed that Ream has no votes, he didn't put a foot wrong and was the 'old Ream' we know and loved.
Mitro, Alfie and Seri were perhaps more noticeable but Tim was solid and is a big factor in our last 2 defensive displays.