watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer window - while we criticise our management team, perhaps

Started by davew, January 23, 2019, 09:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

we should study all of the transfers made since 1/1/19 which I have done earlier this evening and I was surprised to see so few involving PL and Championship teams. While we are all in panic about what FFC team of experts are or should be doing, it is perhaps relative to what most other teams are doing or more accurately achieving, fcuk all!  :HD:

Personally I think the January window should be scrapped, teams should be set up at the start of the season and survive or fall on their sword. Money has taken over (for years now), most players only move for rewards or in some cases just to get a game of football, we tried the invest money option and it hasn't worked and I think has caused internal problems to the players involved in last seasons promotion, how can they all have performed so badly this season? I don't have the answer, just asking the question, what has gone so wrong with our club?

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

BedsFFC

Quote from: davew on January 23, 2019, 09:45:55 PM
just asking the question, what has gone so wrong with our club?

With respect Dave, you really didnt need to ask the question. every thread for months is taken over by the same people saying the same things about what they believe has gone wrong with the club. I'll sum up the posts for you. The blame is with:

Tony Khan
Shahid Khan
CK
Stats
Tony Khan
Stats
Tony Khan
Jacko Statue
Tony Khan

The Rational Fan

Quote from: BedsFFC on January 23, 2019, 10:19:50 PM
Quote from: davew on January 23, 2019, 09:45:55 PM
just asking the question, what has gone so wrong with our club?

With respect Dave, you really didnt need to ask the question. every thread for months is taken over by the same people saying the same things about what they believe has gone wrong with the club. I'll sum up the posts for you. The blame is with:

Tony Khan
Shahid Khan
CK
Stats
Tony Khan
Stats
Tony Khan
Jacko Statue
Tony Khan

We have a bunch of players that have played brilliantly in past seasons and are still quite young. If Schullre, Seri, Anguissa, Sessegnon, Ream, Bryan, Cairney, McDonald and Johansen just play as well as they did a year ago teams will really struggle against us (especially with Rico, Christie, MLM, Chambers and Babel) at their Best too.

Fulhams number one problem is decreased "individual player performance" compared to last season. While Anguissa may not be Top Premier Leagie quality (as per price tag), but he was destroying teams the standard of Cardiff, Huddersfield. Burnley and Brighton last year. I don't know whose to blame but players just seem to get worse when they put on a white jersey at the moment. The most recent example is Rico that is still good but as good as when he first kept for us.