https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will be happy to see Tony Khan step aside next season

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, January 25, 2019, 07:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

..FOF..

Quote from: TerryR on January 26, 2019, 12:40:37 PM
Bashing the khans is getting boring
The players are the ones who have shown a distinct lack of fight and spirit.
How are the khans responsible for the head down, not interested displays of the past three months?

Who is ULTIMATELY responsible for motivating those with their heads down and making them a fighter once more?

toshes mate

How are the khans responsible for the head down, not interested displays of the past three months?
Well if the Director of Football is off doing other business anywhere but where he should be and apparently incapable or disinterested in finding out what is wrong at CC and MP then what message does that send to the minions who are simply paid on a contractual basis and get to play a competitive football every week or so regardless of performance?  Leaders must lead by example....perhaps.

Fulham Tup North

TBF it was the Khan's who bought in those very player's who show the 'Heads down, not interested displays'.
Buying players on stats records and not on footballing knowledge has proven to be poor. Also every single person on this board knows we needed defenders. Day 26 today and still no defenders. And please don't give the usually rubbish about clubs need to buy before they can sell etc. Find the right player's, make the right offer, secure the talent early. Yes you cannot get every player you want and you may have to wait for one or two of them, but to be at the eleventh hour and still no defenders is simply inexcusable if not incompetent.
We all have different jobs and different skills, but we all reach a minimum standard.
To be responsible for two relegatitions is simply criminal IMHO.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

toshes mate

Quote from: General on January 26, 2019, 10:05:31 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 25, 2019, 08:03:48 PM
If he wasn't the owners son, he would been sacked for gross incompetence, inefficiency and negligence.

Tempering this with the premise that he did support slavisa during the K fiasco in the end
I don't think he supported SJ as much as he could no longer handle CK (perhaps he never did handle CK properly) and his dad had to come to the rescue.

filham

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on January 25, 2019, 11:47:11 PM
Quote from: filham on January 25, 2019, 10:17:39 PM
We don't know the answer to the big question of who was involved in the wasted £100m spend on dud players in the summer. Sure young Khan as leader has to take the can back but he must have had advisors who are now keeping a low profile.

I don't think for one minute that Jocanovic was not involved and he should take a portion of the blame.

Oh yes we do!
And have you not read anything Jocanovic has said?
There's enough quotes from the main protagonists if you look for them that explain the tick system and who has the final say!
IMO his priority is to prove his stats business works and to enhance the companies worth, of course if it does FFC benefit along the way.
Not sure what you are saying, are you sugesting Jocanovic didn't have a tick, I understood he had the power of veto as well as a tick. In particular the signing of Mitrovic has been credited to him. Hard to see how he can take the credit for the one good signing and wash his hands of the others.

colinwhite

He need s help from someone who knows the game . His involvement in the club is crucial for the khans to retain their interest. I think they will sort it out and have the savvy to learn from the mistakes and experience of this year. Some of the comments on here are pretty stupid really.

Woolly Mammoth

He certainly needs help, but not in the same way your insinuating.
Just saying  I recommend Turnstile operator if you want him to still be involved. This is the same bloke who brought his best mate to the club, remember him CK.
The nightmare who TK turned a blind eye to because of who he was, anyone else would have been removed long before he was.
Now TK is hanging around when it suits him, his position is untenable, I do not think they will sort it out, and I do not think they have the Savy either when it comes to Association Football.
As for your comment on stupid comments, that's your opinion, but I would imagine that a number of people would think yours is more stupid, but are too polite to comment.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Russianrob

He and his family have given us the most important thing in todays football world-plenty of money!!!

Woolly Mammoth

I would say that he and his family have given plenty of money not to us, but given away plenty of money to Clubs like OGC Nice and Olympique de Marseille to name but two, with very little in return.

Never forget your Roots.

colinwhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 26, 2019, 02:23:16 PM
Just saying  I recommend Turnstile operator if you want him to still be involved. This is the same bloke who brought his best mate to the club, remember him CK.
The nightmare who TK turned a blind eye to because of who he was, anyone else would have been removed long before he was.
Now TK is hanging around when it suits him, his position is untenable, I do not think they will sort it out, and I do not think they have the Savy either when it comes to Association Football.
As for your comment on stupid comments, that's your opinion, but I would imagine that a number of people would think yours is more stupid, but are too polite to comment.
Like it or not we are stuck with the Khans ,and we could be alot worse off than we are now. Suggesting they ought to step down is foolhardy . Is that polite enough for you ?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: colinwhite on January 26, 2019, 03:44:37 PM
Like it or not we are stuck with the Khans ,and we could be alot worse off than we are now. Suggesting they ought to step down is foolhardy . Is that polite enough for you ?

It is polite enough I suppose, but inaccurate for me.
I was recommending the owners son step down for all our sakes, especially the clubs sake. Not his father stepping down.
What his father needs to do is put the clubs best interest first before his sons.

Never forget your Roots.

RaySmith

I have seen a battling spirit in the last three games - all the players giving everything.

Crucial errors have been made, yes, but I do think the players have done their very  best, and certainly looked gutted  when they lost.

I think it's to the great credit of manger and players that heads haven't dropped, as they certainly could after Burnley, but no, they went toe to toe with Spurs, and were the better team in the first half,and should have gone in at half time two in front, with missed chances and good pen decsion  denied, losing the game in the final thirty seconds though inexperience.

Roberty

. . . . . . prepare to be disappointed - it's not going to happen
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

colinwhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 26, 2019, 04:12:22 PM
Quote from: colinwhite on January 26, 2019, 03:44:37 PM

It is polite enough I suppose, but inaccurate for me.
I was recommending the owners son step down for all our sakes, especially the clubs sake. Not his father stepping down.
What his father needs to do is put the clubs best interest first before his sons.
Could be neither or both is the choice. That looks pretty clear,

john dempsey

Watford didn't give jokanovic a chance in the top league and they seem to being doing ok.
and if jokanovic is everything that some seem to think he is
lets just wait and see which big club he ends up at,
all this constant bashing of T. k. is counter productive

HV71

We didn't give Joka a real chance in this league and shock horror we are doing abysmally. I actually like Ranieri but his style needs  players we simply do not have

Penfold

Interesting to see the normal Oysten/Venkey stuff which this thread was not about. Its about whether or not Tony Khan should hold the position he does at FFC. I think he should not. That's my opinion. I don't think he's cut out for it and his previous pandering to Kline was pathetic. His dad stepped in and got rid of the latter. But will he step in and dismiss his own son? Probably not.

With TK having other interests, surely we need a full time DOF. Or are Fulham that unimportant?

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: filham on January 26, 2019, 01:09:24 PM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on January 25, 2019, 11:47:11 PM
Quote from: filham on January 25, 2019, 10:17:39 PM
We don't know the answer to the big question of who was involved in the wasted £100m spend on dud players in the summer. Sure young Khan as leader has to take the can back but he must have had advisors who are now keeping a low profile.

I don't think for one minute that Jocanovic was not involved and he should take a portion of the blame.

Oh yes we do!
And have you not read anything Jocanovic has said?
There's enough quotes from the main protagonists if you look for them that explain the tick system and who has the final say!
IMO his priority is to prove his stats business works and to enhance the companies worth, of course if it does FFC benefit along the way.
Not sure what you are saying, are you sugesting Jocanovic didn't have a tick, I understood he had the power of veto as well as a tick. In particular the signing of Mitrovic has been credited to him. Hard to see how he can take the credit for the one good signing and wash his hands of the others.

Good grief!
If you believe Jokanovic had the power of veto, the final decision on who we signed or even if his 'list' was taken seriously you really haven't been keeping up with events.

I'm not going to spell it out for you, there's none so blind as those who will not see but its all there if you look

HV71

Ray I genuinely love your posts but please let me into your world. Do you wake up every morning and the sun is shining ? You are surrounded by tall scantily clad ladies and smell the aroma of bacon and eggs being cooked downstairs ? Nothing is a hardship - you have no problems and even your primary hobby and delight - FFC  will rise from the ashes and become legends in our lifetime .
If only I was on what you are

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: HV71 on January 26, 2019, 08:35:24 PM
Ray I genuinely love your posts but please let me into your world. Do you wake up every morning and the sun is shining ? You are surrounded by tall scantily clad ladies and smell the aroma of bacon and eggs being cooked downstairs ? Nothing is a hardship - you have no problems and even your primary hobby and delight - FFC  will rise from the ashes and become legends in our lifetime .
If only I was on what you are

I think Ray is living in paradise, with his own pub and harem of friendly ladies, I wish I could join him.

Never forget your Roots.