Main Menu

football in general

Started by nose returns, January 30, 2019, 12:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose returns

only football can create theatre of that depth

at half time al doom and gloom.... at the end champagne

thrilled

i will comment later for those that I still allow toread  comment on my posts ( a dwindling bunch), because there were still some very worrying aspects but i never saw a 4 2 win comming or a return to proper expansive football that i had expected all season and we have a dream midfield triangle in place in chambers, seri and the mighty TC. seri and tom together will be key if we are to stay up, we just have to play 4 at the back and not the ridiculous defensive long ball game that we are totally unsuited too.... but more of that when I am calmer

how did newcastle and burnley mange to spoil it so?!

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: nose on January 30, 2019, 12:01:05 AM
only football can create theatre of that depth

at half time al doom and gloom.... at the end champagne

thrilled

i will comment later for those that I still allow toread  comment on my posts ( a dwindling bunch), because there were still some very worrying aspects but i never saw a 4 2 win comming or a return to proper expansive football that i had expected all season and we have a dream midfield triangle in place in chambers, seri and the mighty TC. seri and tom together will be key if we are to stay up, we just have to play 4 at the back and not the ridiculous defensive long ball game that we are totally unsuited too.... but more of that when I am calmer

how did newcastle and burnley mange to spoil it so?!

You're right.
I couldn't watch the game due to new job (first for a long time) but kept looking at the BBC updates.
Jumped in my car during HTand kept refreshing on my phone.
Watching the other result in the traffic.
All was going great when  we kept scorring, hiccup when Burnley went 2-0 up
At the time Man City were winning but that changed and Utd equalized.
Overall a good night for us.

How often will our beloved club keep us on the edge ?
It now really gives us a golden opportunity, but I'm sure there'll be a few more twists
but we will be a PS club next year.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES