watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Zaha

Started by Woolly Mammoth, January 30, 2019, 09:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

If ever there was a 1 man team in Palace with Zaha, so when was the last time Benteke scored

andyk

Quote from: Nero on January 30, 2019, 09:57:27 PM
If ever there was a 1 man team in Palace with Zaha, so when was the last time Benteke scored

Benteke hasn't scored any goals this season. He managed 3 last season in 33 games.

He's nailed on to bang in the winner in the 91st minute.

One Martin Thomas

Fulham break 🦆s

davew

Quote from: The Rock on January 30, 2019, 09:32:11 PM
Or Zaha. Just the chance for something Fulhamish to happen like Palace have a depleted squad and we still don't turn up.

This is not bad news regardless.
+1
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Matt10

davew

Told at half time that we are bringing back AK for the next match and we would be doing a man to man on Zaha, I wouldn't fancy that either!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Bill2

The way he continued clapping the ref wouldn't be surprised if he didn't get more than the 1 game ban.

FFC1987

I can only imagine Roy's reaction to that.....

General

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 30, 2019, 09:36:15 PM
Never mind, I am sure you will get over it eventually.

Considering this website and the time you spend on it, as well as the more informed opinion you seem to have and the fact it suggests your age is 72, you're pretty sharp in comparison to most others on here Woolly Mammoth. If you're nearer your 30's then I take back what I said...

Curious to know - in all seriousness and perhaps by private message what you decided to do with yourself post second world war...?

General

Quote from: Matt10 on January 30, 2019, 10:31:46 PM
Here's the incident:

https://streamable.com/ako5c

I think the ref was useless in the incident - in my opinion simply it should've all been surpassed by the fact the original tackle was a clear foul. All subsequent events should've been mute in point as a result. Ref did a poor job. We're lucky as Zaha is a handful.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: General on January 31, 2019, 12:31:20 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 30, 2019, 09:36:15 PM
Never mind, I am sure you will get over it eventually.

Considering this website and the time you spend on it, as well as the more informed opinion you seem to have and the fact it suggests your age is 72, you're pretty sharp in comparison to most others on here Woolly Mammoth. If you're nearer your 30's then I take back what I said...

Curious to know - in all seriousness and perhaps by private message what you decided to do with yourself post second world war...?

It must be in my Genes.
I wish I was 30 General, but your right the first time, I am 72 years young, and very lucky to have lived to tell the tail.
If you wish to pm me to enquire of my past, I have no skeletons in the cupboard as far as I can remember, although the memory can fade. But I shall tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
I just hope I do not need a lawyer.  076.gif
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

RaySmith

A bad tackle , clear foul, that wasn't penalised, then the Saints player was very provocative with his gestures. OK, Saha should have  known better than to react, but it's understandable.

Anyway, good news for us, but even without him Palace will be a tough game.

Better not let  them cruise through  us unchallenged  and cross into the box, like we did in the opening ten minutes last night - yet more defensive lapses which have cost us  so dear.

But I hope we will have a  gained a lot of confidence, which I think has been a main problem, after that magnificent second half display, and great win, last night.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: RaySmith on January 31, 2019, 12:56:05 AM
A bad tackle , clear foul, that wasn't penalised, then the Saints player was very provocative with his gestures. OK, Saha should have  known better than to react, but it's understandable.

Anyway, good news for us, but even without him Palace will be a tough game.

Better not let  them cruise through  us unchallenged  and cross into the box, like we did in the opening ten minutes last night - yet more defensive lapses which have cost us  so dear.

But I hope we will have a  gained a lot of confidence, which I think has been a main problem, after that magnificent second half display, and great win, last night.

Somehow I cannot imagine it being a goalless draw, but it's all to play for, and we have the ability to score goals, we just have to make sure we give nothing away.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.