watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham just tweeted are you lot

Started by fulhamben, February 01, 2019, 12:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MikeCdawg

elgreenio

Makes zero sense, absolutely zero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence

FFC1987

I don't think they'll get the reception they ant if it is MArkovic....

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

JoelH5

Don't get me wrong I'm fuming. We needed a proper CB and a RB but.. I think he will be an upgrade on Shürrle and he may actually be able to cross, which Christie can't manage. He could be useful
I was there, standing in the Putney end

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: JoelH5 on February 01, 2019, 12:47:21 AM
Don't get me wrong I'm fuming. We needed a proper CB and a RB but.. I think he will be an upgrade on Shürrle and he may actually be able to cross, which Christie can't manage. He could be useful

Well...he's a White so let's remain optimistic.

The team is going to need to outscore other teams to stay up.   It is what it is.

The Rational Fan

It seems like Ryan Sessegnon is going to left back, i guess that improves his sale value in the summer. He's not renewing his contract, so hopefully we'll sell him for £50 million, so we keep everyone else.

KJS

Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 01, 2019, 01:25:18 AM
It seems like Ryan Sessegnon is going to left back, i guess that improves his sale value in the summer. He's not renewing his contract, so hopefully we'll sell him for £50 million, so we keep everyone else.

Yes hopefully we can still get £50 mil for him even though he has shown that he is not really ready for the top league yet :54:

St. Andrews White

Quote from: JoelH5 on February 01, 2019, 12:47:21 AM
+1 no issue with this signing, could prove useful and very little risk attached.
Think we needed a new rb and cb but I hope Nordvelt will be enough and hope Christie can step up to the plate

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

fulhamben

we wont get anywhere near 50 mil for him
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

JoelH5

Quote from: fulhamben on February 01, 2019, 08:38:56 AM
we wont get anywhere near 50 mil for him

Yeah I think that's dropped to about 20
I was there, standing in the Putney end