more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lazar Markovic

Started by Mince n Tatties, February 01, 2019, 07:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting of the North

Quote from: fulhamben on February 01, 2019, 12:51:10 PM

to which i replied is this a joke schurrle has been crap all season. but then strangely you proclaimed i dont even read you posts. which i clearly do.
[/quote]

You really don't get it do you? What was the supposed "joke" in my post? I never claimed that Schürrle has been good, I never claimed that it was an incorrect opinion (if there is such a thing) that he shouldn't play, and I never questioned your assessment that he has been crap all season (which is not a very nuanced opinion I believe, but still an opinion). I stated that your original claim that people should realize that he should be dropped because of one bad performance was weak. There is nothing else to it, but I have already tried to explain this more than once.

Mitrosonfire

Mitrovic WAS NOT a bust before fulham.

yes he wasnt playing in newcaslte, but he was top striker in Anderlecht with 36 goals for season and a half!

BlackWhiteArmy

If the rest of the season tactics are to outscore an opponent to win a game then I can't feel too positive about the outcome. Burnley and Brighton wins were while scoring 4 goals, 0:2 away at Brighton was not enough for a win. Markovic was a fast player, i don't know about now didn't watch him in ages, at times he looks unstoppable even through the middle in one of his runs and he has a good ball control even while running at highest speed but beside that I don't really know which question he was an answer to.

PartizanFC

I am from Serbia and i am old enough to watch live Markovic and Mitro when they played together in Partizan FC...
He was potential bigger then Mitro...He show some skill in Portugal,and never get real chance in Liveropool

His best ability...speed...thats what we need...More skilfull in attacking actions then Cristie and Brian together...Only i dont know in what form he is right now..can he play 45mins or less...how is his confidence after few dissapointing years..But if he shows here just 30% of ability that i remember he played....he will be great signing

hovewhite

Guys give him a chance as to many pre judge on message boards.

PartizanFC

Quote from: hovewhite on February 01, 2019, 06:24:09 PM
Guys give him a chance as to many pre judge on message boards.

I will.I am suprised and happy at same time..Others are not becouse they expected other players in defence...I just know one thing..They played together before...he will feed him with balls better then Shurlle..he is fastOur chances for scoring raising...other thing is our defence...we all worry about that

Burt

Looking forward to seeing him in action.

Give him a chance to prove himself, rather than write him off before he has even kicked a ball!

Skatzoffc

As a club that I've watched for many years, we have managed to get players in and rejuvenate their careers.
It has been wonderful to watch and I hope to see it again with this signing.
Lets see how he gets on.
Coyw!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

JoelH5

Quote from: Skatzoffc on February 01, 2019, 09:52:10 PM
As a club that I've watched for many years, we have managed to get players in and rejuvenate their careers.
Lets see how he gets on.
Coyw!

Exactly and to stay up we need some luck. Who knows, he could have an amazing 6 months. Who remembers Pogrebnyak. Played way above his level for us for a short time then went to Reading and found his true form again. That's all we potentially need. A player to have an amazing 6 months!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

bornafulhamfan

Last season a young Serbian attacking player joined us on the last day of the January window. He was unfit, not wanted buy his current manager and was once very highly thought of and his task was to help us gain promotion. He was the key element in our fight for promotion. This year we sign a young Serbian attacking player on the last day of the January transfer window. He is unfit, not wanted by his current manager and was once very highly thought of. His task is to help us stay in the league... Hope it finishes the same way as last time.

Reasons why I'm excited:
1. He was immense at Benfica(I watched Benfica a lot that season)
2. Was solid at Hull and, when he got fit, at Anderlecht
3. Is rapid, as fast as Fredd I believe and has good ball control, cross and gets into good goalscoring opportunities
4. He's one of Mitros best mates and played with him at Partizan Belgrade

Reasons why I'm worried:
1. His fitness. At Anderlecht, it took him more than 4 weeks to get into decent shape.
2. His confidence. He didn't play many games in the last four-five years.

If he can get to his Partizan/Benfica form he could be a good signing. I would have just still preferred if we got Sabaly(or another rb).

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: JoelH5 on February 01, 2019, 09:57:39 PM
Quote from: Skatzoffc on February 01, 2019, 09:52:10 PM
Lets see how he gets on.
Coyw!

Exactly and to stay up we need some luck. Who knows, he could have an amazing 6 months. Who remembers Pogrebnyak. Played way above his level for us for a short time then went to Reading and found his true form again. That's all we potentially need. A player to have an amazing 6 months!

Whatever happened to him?

Count Flapula

Quote from: aster on February 01, 2019, 08:49:59 AM
Quote from: JoelH5 on February 01, 2019, 08:42:50 AM
Quote from: aster on February 01, 2019, 08:20:31 AM
He is fit for retirement...or Saudi Arabia and Mexico, which is pretty much the same. Might as well have signed a cleaning lady. Could have a future in futsal though. Maybe Tony Khan is considering starting a futsal team, after wrestling. That would explain this signing. Or maybe he was signed because of the raising of Lazarus biblical story (not sure if TK is aware of that one), a symbolic fight against relegation? Either way, I find no football explanation for this transfer.

Retirement?! Hahaha he's 24.

Beg to reconsider. His fitness was described by Anderlecht (his last team), as being at the level of a 40-year old player. On top of that, he has flopped at every other team except Benfica and Partizan. Yes, his mindset and fitness make him fit for retirement..regardless of what his birth certificate says.

Sorry but that is wrong. Went to Hull when Silva was there and although they were relegated, he was one of their best players during his loan stint (as per the positive comments from Hull fans who actually saw him play). So he actually has precedent of playing well in this league.

Rather than being hell bent on tearing down one of our players, first check what you're saying is correct before posting up "facts" - or even better, actually give the guy a chance to prove you right or wrong, aka "support".