watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

André Schürrle

Started by WhiteJC, February 04, 2019, 12:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baszab

I don't need to read and be accused of misinterpreting all this stuff - I've watched him live in every home game and a couple of away ones this season
And it's pretty obvious what his overall contribution is (not much)

toshes mate

Quote from: Matt10 on February 05, 2019, 05:35:03 PM
The problem with these kinds of threads is you are dealing with the mantra of a man who needs convincing, will remain unconvinced.

The argument then is we give these blanket statements that are down to perception from that individual. That then snowballs into a collective position from one side.

Then you have the other side, myself for example, who asks for actual proof, or example, of what validates the blanket statement.

We talk about players being lazy, well, I'm sorry, but blanket statements are just as lazy - which is why when they are held accountable, these discussions lead to no one changing their mind.
We being philosophical remind me of which compatriot of yours once remarked upon pebbles, ponds, ripples, and the way big movements are formed?  On a micro-level doesn't exactly the same thing happen at a football club which is why media training is given to everybody? 

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: filham on February 04, 2019, 12:58:54 PM
A couple of very good goals to remember him by but that is about all.

That is one close season problem off our hands and perhaps  the manager may now think twice before including him in the team for the rest of the season. The time is almost upon us when our priority should be building for next season in the Championship.

The manager probably has the same mindset.    Neither will be in the Championship next season.