https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Breaking News

Started by finnster01, October 22, 2010, 10:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

thanks, Finnster! Ya gotta love the Onion!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

YankeeJim

Guess I now know why my high school football team shuns me now.
Should I tell me misses?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

finnster01

Quote from: YankeeJim on October 23, 2010, 02:31:27 AM
Should I tell me misses?

Mr Jim,
I suggest you put on the Fulham top, yell "Oi, come here" to the misses, engage in a bit of Posh 'n' Becks there and then, and Bob's your uncle on that topic.

Steve_orino

Quote from: finnster01 on October 23, 2010, 08:50:25 AM
Should I tell me misses?

Mr Jim,
I suggest you put on the Fulham top, yell "Oi, come here" to the misses, engage in a bit of Posh 'n' Becks there and then, and Bob's your uncle on that topic.

You fit right in with Harlem using that grammar  :015:

It's been discussed many times...it's funny we speak the same language -- well except wannabe.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

finnster01

Quote from: Steve_orino on October 23, 2010, 11:08:53 PM
Should I tell me misses?

Mr Jim,

It's been discussed many times...it's funny we speak the same language -- well except wannabe.
LOL  :011:

Mr Steve,

At least I haven't fallen in the "fag" trap yet, but I am sure it is just a question of time. Anyway, I have actually been grandly received up here and some of the people that "makes thing happen" in Harlem have taken notice and know who I am and look out for me. Not that I necessarily need it, but it is nice to see that at least if you try to make a positive impact in the neighbourhood some people respect that.

I like it here and the people. It is a bit like living in a movie. Sometimes I feel like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino (no comparision) actually but I have told off a few youngsters in a big English way when cornered and it seems to work. They even call me "Sir" now...

Gran Torino Trailer [watch]

Logicalman

Quote from: finnster01 on October 24, 2010, 04:16:11 AM
Quote from: Steve_orino on October 23, 2010, 11:08:53 PM
Should I tell me misses?

Mr Jim,

LOL  :011:

Mr Steve,

At least I haven't fallen in the "fag" trap yet, but I am sure it is just a question of time. Anyway, I have actually been grandly received up here and some of the people that "makes thing happen" in Harlem have taken notice and know who I am and look out for me. Not that I necessarily need it, but it is nice to see that at least if you try to make a positive impact in the neighbourhood some people respect that.

I like it here and the people. It is a bit like living in a movie. Sometimes I feel like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino (no comparision) actually but I have told off a few youngsters in a big English way when cornered and it seems to work. They even call me "Sir" now...

Gran Torino Trailer [watch]

ha, ha,  all in the accent Mr Finn ... you sly old dog  :005: