3 (3.6%)
Cairney
5 (6%)
Sessegnon
5 (6%)
Nobody
36 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: FOF MOTM Fulham V Manchester United (Nobody)  (Read 2570 times)

Offline Dodger53

• Graham Leggat
Re: FOF MOTM Fulham V Manchester United
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2019, 10:34:11 AM »
Have changed poll.

You can now vote for nobody.

P.s. you can change your vote too.

Done it - thanks for that

Offline Woolly Mammoth

• Cliffy Dean
  • Not one step back.
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2019, 10:39:03 AM »
Nobody well out in front now, and that I fear tells us more about the application and commitment and work rate and desire and ability of many of the players signed by our crack recruitment unit, and also the ability of the manager to attempt to get the best out of the players.
But may I deduce that the problems lie deeper that that right into the Bowels of the club and heirachy, otherwise we would not be in this position of being up the swanny without a paddle in the first place.

Offline filham

• Mr Fayed
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2019, 11:00:39 AM »
Report in the Telegraph this morning states " the Fulham resolve was like a digestive biscuit dunked in hot tea". That remark brought yesterday  back into sharp focus. Sorry , the tea may be getting cooler by the day, but I just can't vote for a MOM.

Offline Wingnut

• MAESTRO
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2019, 11:14:19 AM »
5 for Odoi?
He was rubbish,kept showing Martial inside instead of down the line.

It's up to six now. Would love to know why.

Offline mancwhite

• Lakey/Dark Room
  • Tiganas team lives on
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2019, 12:01:14 PM »
How many would take Harry Artur over Seri now, It’s clear in the premier league we are not tough, mobile or passionate enough and appear to be without character. As much as I dislike him it’s clear that Warnock gets more out of players, is able to create a real team spirt and understands what you need to survive in the premier league. Our recruitment has been dire too many people totally unproven in the Premier League. Would rather have given the likes of Norwood and others a go than thrown most of a £100m away. Who knows whether Slavista would have turned it around or not but it was only worth dismissing him if we were to stay up and to do that probably Big Sam would have been a better bet than Claudio - whose record is really mixed. There are plenty of games left but I don’t see any real sign of a significant improvement and we are are going to go down with no manager , no style or identity and most of our players alienated or wanting to go.

Offline Twig

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2019, 12:28:23 PM »
Can we please amend the spelling of Sessagnon (sic)?

Offline Sting of the North

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2019, 01:19:05 PM »
How many would take Harry Artur over Seri now, It’s clear in the premier league we are not tough, mobile or passionate enough and appear to be without character. As much as I dislike him it’s clear that Warnock gets more out of players, is able to create a real team spirt and understands what you need to survive in the premier league. Our recruitment has been dire too many people totally unproven in the Premier League. Would rather have given the likes of Norwood and others a go than thrown most of a £100m away. Who knows whether Slavista would have turned it around or not but it was only worth dismissing him if we were to stay up and to do that probably Big Sam would have been a better bet than Claudio - whose record is really mixed. There are plenty of games left but I don’t see any real sign of a significant improvement and we are are going to go down with no manager , no style or identity and most of our players alienated or wanting to go.

I believe Seri is twice the player of Arter. It is not his fault that he was expensive. I also don't think that Norwood would add anything to this squad. I loved him last season, but even then he only looked like an just above average Championship player in my opinion.

Offline f321ffc

• MAESTRO
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2019, 01:34:55 PM »
I went for Mitro for squaring up to DeGea as it was the only bit of fight I saw from the team.

Offline Twig

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2019, 03:55:09 PM »

I believe Seri is twice the player of Arter. It is not his fault that he was expensive. I also don't think that Norwood would add anything to this squad. I loved him last season, but even then he only looked like an just above average Championship player in my opinion.

Have to disagree with you on this one. Seri is not unreliable because you can reliably expect him to play a safe square ball that simply passes responsibility to a team mate. We need more from him than that.  But regards Norwood I do agree.

Online Milo

• Global Moderator
  • MAESTRO
  • Well.. quite..
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2019, 07:44:50 PM »
Congratulations!

Nobody wins this week as they were all complete and utter dross.

Well done to Dennis Odoi who was named runner-up.