watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Boycott the next match

Started by sunburywhite, February 09, 2019, 07:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

It will never reach that stage where a Boycott is necessary, anyway Geofrey is currently in the West Indies watching the Cricket.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 11, 2019, 03:23:09 AM
It will never reach that stage where a Boycott is necessary, anyway Geofrey is currently in the West Indies watching the Cricket.

Don't go mentioning Geoffrey Boycott around here, he's a England International with great defensive stats costing less than 12 million, if Tony Khan hears about him then he will think his dream signing has just appeared and sign him instantly.

deadcowboys

Doubt it, the only person more difficult to get on with than Joka would be Boycott.  064.gif

Twig

Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 10, 2019, 10:21:39 PM
Quote from: Statto on February 10, 2019, 03:09:56 PM
Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 09, 2019, 09:26:19 PM
If "The Khans" leave the new owners would sell Craven Cottage it's just worth much much to much. I want the Khans to stay.

You keep repeating this garbage so let me ask you this: irrespective of how good/poor the next few years go, we can't reasonably expect Khan to stay our owner forever, so are you saying that Khan is the last owner under which we'll play at the Cottage? I'm not sure any owner has stayed longer than 10-15 years, and Khan has already been here for 6 years, so youre asserting that we only have 4-9 seasons left at the cottage, right?

If "The Khans" upgrade Craven Cottage with "Premier League Stadium" revenue before we have new owners, then the chance of leaving the cottage falls dramatically. I think we will be able to find a Billionaire that will buy FFC, if he thinks he make FFC into a Premier League Football team. If Craven Cottage cannot generate the same revenue as other premier league stadiums or more revenue than other championship stadiums, then FFC will be leaving the cottage.

While FFC Fans think TK has overspent, but with Riverside stand he can spend even more and keep us up. If the "Riverside Stand" had been built FFP rules would have allowed Tony Khan to also buy M.Montayo and M.Targett, which would have us close to 17th place now. If "THe Khans" give Craven Cottage a £100 million upgrade that will change everything for us.

Please look st the history of the club's relationship with the Council. Other wealthy owners have tried to obtain planning permission to change  the FFC site to mixed use housing and retail etc. They have all been told very clearly that the Council would oppose such a scheme. I am not saying it is impossible but there are major difficulties. So stop claiming that without ground expansion we would automatically lose our ground, the two are not logically linked.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Twig on February 11, 2019, 09:18:17 AM
Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 10, 2019, 10:21:39 PM
Quote from: Statto on February 10, 2019, 03:09:56 PM
Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 09, 2019, 09:26:19 PM
If "The Khans" leave the new owners would sell Craven Cottage it's just worth much much to much. I want the Khans to stay.

You keep repeating this garbage so let me ask you this: irrespective of how good/poor the next few years go, we can't reasonably expect Khan to stay our owner forever, so are you saying that Khan is the last owner under which we'll play at the Cottage? I'm not sure any owner has stayed longer than 10-15 years, and Khan has already been here for 6 years, so youre asserting that we only have 4-9 seasons left at the cottage, right?q

If "The Khans" upgrade Craven Cottage with "Premier League Stadium" revenue before we have new owners, then the chance of leaving the cottage falls dramatically. I think we will be able to find a Billionaire that will buy FFC, if he thinks he make FFC into a Premier League Football team. If Craven Cottage cannot generate the same revenue as other premier league stadiums or more revenue than other championship stadiums, then FFC will be leaving the cottage.

While FFC Fans think TK has overspent, but with Riverside stand he can spend even more and keep us up. If the "Riverside Stand" had been built FFP rules would have allowed Tony Khan to also buy M.Montayo and M.Targett, which would have us close to 17th place now. If "THe Khans" give Craven Cottage a £100 million upgrade that will change everything for us.

Please look st the history of the club's relationship with the Council. Other wealthy owners have tried to obtain planning permission to change  the FFC site to mixed use housing and retail etc. They have all been told very clearly that the Council would oppose such a scheme. I am not saying it is impossible but there are major difficulties. So stop claiming that without ground expansion we would automatically lose our ground, the two are not logically linked.

I acknowledge that council could stop the ground being used for other purposes, which almost certainty would keep Fulham at the ground. You maybe right, it depends on the council and it's politicians. I think it would be hard if the owners wanted to sell it though.

I think FFC future will be better if we just let the Khans follow there plan especially building the Riverside stand. I really don't know if someone like Ranieri would be a better DOF anyway.

junior white

Do not see any benefit to the team (players on the pitch), maybe a terrible season, some may not be playing well but they need us fans to get behind them as hard as that maybe soetimes