Main Menu

Get rid of all the players on loan

Started by CorkCity, February 09, 2019, 10:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SG

Quote from: copthornemike on February 10, 2019, 07:54:25 PM
Quote from: SG on February 10, 2019, 12:58:56 PM
No he is on loan to the end of the season
Sorry SG - out and out transfer from Liverpool. You might have been confused a little as I believe we signed him on a short term contract so little risk.
My mistake but nonetheless he will not be with us next season so I wouldn't play him now

hovewhite

Start from scratch again,no bad thing we will still have likes of Mawson to build defence around.

dgnffc

Quote from: hovewhite on February 10, 2019, 10:31:36 PM
Start from scratch again,no bad thing we will still have likes of Mawson to build defence around.

In principal yes but I have no faith whatsoever in TK doing this successfully.

In fact I'm beginning to be very worried about next season the more I think about it.

Also, who's going to be the manager?

Statto

Quote from: dgnffc on February 11, 2019, 09:23:28 AM

In fact I'm beginning to be very worried about next season the more I think about it.

Exactly. If he cannot build a good team or get signings done quickly with a big budget, why do people think he'll be able to do it this summer with a tight budget? And as you say, likely with the added, novel challenge of us not having a manager going into the window.

hovewhite

Quote from: Statto on February 11, 2019, 10:01:18 AM
Quote from: dgnffc on February 11, 2019, 09:23:28 AM

Exactly. If he cannot build a good team or get signings done quickly with a big budget, why do people think he'll be able to do it this summer with a tight budget? And as you say, likely with the added, novel challenge of us not having a manager going into the window.
that's true trusting TK to get it half right even.
Who will be picking the team if it's a doormat of a manager it won't be getting any better,you need someone who takes the job with some balls to make sure that TK understands and only way to do that before signing up shad needs to give him that license.