watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Southampton

Started by Southcoastffc, February 23, 2019, 08:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Never before have I bought tickets for an away game and not bothered to go to the match.  I'm thinking about it for Wednesday.  I fear the worst, not the result, but the performance
:016:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bobbo

I'm exactly. The same only yesterday organised my disabled parking at their ground and now got little enthusiasm to go. BUT WILL.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

filham

Last night our starting eleven was just about what we had all been asking for but it didn't work, again we were beaten and West Ham looked better in all areas.

This team is just not good enough, even Sess. looked poor last night.
Can't wait for the season to end now in the hope that a championship team can be assembled over the summer.

snarks

It's 5 miles from home. I will be there regardless, I am expecting to get hammered by my work colleagues on Thursday

The Old Count

My brother in law is a ST holder at Southampton. He's invited me but I've declined. At the moment I can't see us getting another point this season let alone winning a match and I didn't fancing sitting amongst a bunch of Saints supporters having the mickey taken as we get beaten again.