watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bournemouth tickets sorted ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Started by Riversider, February 18, 2019, 04:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Found out last night that I've got tickets for Bournemouth away sorted and a pass for the players lounge, courtesy of a current Bournemouth player,
Only two games left this season that I genuinely care about, Southampton Away and Bournemouth away , not one single home game left that even remotely interests me, last home game that I looked forward to was Derby at home in May.

snarks

ย :wine: congratulations

One of the games I hope I can get to this season.

I used to go to Dean Court (as it then was) when I was a kid, back in the days before John Bond took the team to Norwich.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.ย  ๐Ÿ˜

Never forget your Roots.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Riversider on February 18, 2019, 04:32:40 PM
Found out last night that I've got tickets for Bournemouth away sorted and a pass for the players lounge, courtesy of a current Bournemouth player,
Only two games left this season that I genuinely care about, Southampton Away and Bournemouth away , not one single home game left that even remotely interests me, last home game that I looked forward to was Derby at home in May.
Did you not even look forward to Palace at home, first game of the season?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

hovewhite

My last away game Leicester with a family of my customers who are Leicester fans who live in Brighton in hospitality.don't give a fcuk about the result!!!
As long as we don't lose as being driven back!!

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Southcoastffc on February 18, 2019, 04:42:04 PM
Well said Southcoast!
Why oh why did Riversider bother to post this?
Either an attempt to impress with knowing an ex player, or another attempt to state he's not happy with the club......
again!

JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

The Enclosurite

Only get around 1,300 tickets for this one - it's going to be a scramble!!

Knowing the ticket office they'll probably say 5 per season ticket holder.
ยกCOYW!

Mickeyboro

I live a mile from Dean Court. Last time I saw us there was a game in Keegan period that was nearly rained off. I travelled from Petersfield with my two boys, aged 11 and 9 in the back - eldest will be a dad himself this year!

No chance of a ticket this time, of course, though I have been to some aways. Will be at West Ham and Saints in hope...

I will open the kitchen door on 20 April and hope not to hear any cheering. If it's quiet at half time, I may walk across and sneak in as the gates open to let people out!

Who'd be a Fulham fan?

SP

Don't know if it was the same Keegan match or earlier but my only trip there was in the pouring rain.ย  In the second half we jumped the divide into the home end to avoid the soaking we were getting in the uncovered terrace. Never imagined back then they'd be an establishe EPL team.

Wingnut

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Riversider

Quote from: BestOfBrede on February 18, 2019, 07:03:46 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on February 18, 2019, 04:42:04 PM
Well said Southcoast!
Why oh why did Riversider bother to post this?
Either an attempt to impress with knowing an ex player, or another attempt to state he's not happy with the club......
again!

Current player, not an ex player.