watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sess last game?

Started by Highlander, February 22, 2019, 10:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highlander

If Ranieri stays I can't see Sessegnon starting again?

Really struggled tonight after his assist and to be taken off at half time must knock his confidence again.

This team has been systematically destroyed since May.

I think all hope is lost now. What can we recover for next season?  :016:

Woolly Mammoth

I think the owner has ordered a new Anchor for his Yacht.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ALG01

Quote from: Highlander on February 22, 2019, 10:21:33 PM

Really struggled tonight after his assist and to be taken off at half time must knock his confidence again.

As long as CR remains manager and TK DoF we are in for a long unpleasant few years.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: ALG01 on February 23, 2019, 12:00:36 AM

As long as CR remains manager and TK DoF we are in for a long unpleasant few years.

I hope you realise unless the DOF convinces SK to put in 35m equity this year and 13m equity next year. The FFC wages bill will need to be reduced from 60 million to under 20million plus sales. Any DOF that doesn't get SKs money will to sell big and buy cheap or his taking FFC straight to league one.

Twig

Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 23, 2019, 12:50:09 AM
Quote from: ALG01 on February 23, 2019, 12:00:36 AM

I hope you realise unless the DOF convinces SK to put in 35m equity this year and 13m equity next year. The FFC wages bill will need to be reduced from 60 million to under 20million plus sales. Any DOF that doesn't get SKs money will to sell big and buy cheap or his taking FFC straight to league one.

Well we've spent big and bought cheap. Reduce the wage bill by selling / returning a load of luxury players and no hopers. Not sure that I agree about your equity comment but whatever the required amounts of support are it's peanuts for SK. Anyhow, as Statto has previously pointed out his spend to date has often been miscalculated (upwards).

Statto

Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 23, 2019, 12:50:09 AM
The FFC wages bill will need to be reduced from 60 million to under 20million plus sales.

We have a c £50m parachute payment plus the normal c £20m in gate receipts and other commercial revenues coming our way next season. I suspect our wage budget would be a lot more than £20m even without Khan.

Artful Dodger

The worrying thing was Sess didn't seem to focus yesterday - it was either that or he couldn't be bothered to track back which is unlikely. The number of times Zabaleta just jogged down the line with Sess caught out infield was amazing. I hope he forgets about yesterday quickly and gets back on it as he is a talent and we need him focussed whether it's this season or next.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae