more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

CLUELESS

Started by fulhamfever, February 22, 2019, 09:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambler

As I've said before the whole situation at the club stinks. From top to bottom

It's frankly embarrassing. Never have I seen a more disjointed group of players. Pick 11 strangers in a park to play football and they'd be more cohesive

Sting of the North

Quote from: JoelH5 on February 22, 2019, 11:27:30 PM
Quote from: ALG01 on February 22, 2019, 11:16:16 PM
Quote from: KJS on February 22, 2019, 09:40:03 PM
He was right leaving Sess out in previous weeks as he was useless tonight😱

except obviously for the goal and for tracking Zaballeta all noght because Bryan is so poor. And also Sess really does not look like he really knows where he is playing, he needs freedom to get in the box like last season.

His cross for the goal was top class. Really, really good! He did not track Zabaleta at all though.. Both Sess and Bryan were aweful defensively.

How did you manage not to see Less tracking Zabaleta? The ball was there like most of the first half. Now, was he successful? Not really in my opinion, but track him he did.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Gezza on February 22, 2019, 10:52:16 PM
Quote from: fulhamfever on February 22, 2019, 10:06:27 PM
I am not giving this club anymore of my hard earned cash no way.

I hope the Kahns don't adopt this attitude !
That should be Khan NOT Khan's. Daddy puts the money in. Tony just spends it.  It's his spoilt little boy, playing with his computer system that has got us into this mess. Tony, who is so out of his depth he needs arm-bands. If his Dad actual cared about this club he would remove him as DoF and appoint a grown-up. But yes let's keep Tony and have the best data analysis system in League Two.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Andyb on February 22, 2019, 10:00:19 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on February 22, 2019, 09:57:44 PM
Both the OP and others should try to use civil language. It is actually possible to express an opinion in an adult manner, even on the internet.

Some people obviously struggle as seen above. Maybe he's had too many sherry's

I disagree with both of you.
Different people react differently and I'm sad and angry and could easily have used expletives
so. please don't be condescending to people who maybe have more passion than you two
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 22, 2019, 10:55:04 PM
Quote from: Gezza on February 22, 2019, 10:50:44 PM
Quote from: Andyb on February 22, 2019, 09:55:53 PM

Hiring a manager who is tactically awful and our DOF using his own company to bring in players based on a crap data model. No need to be rude poppet
He is so tactically awful he won the Premier League !!!

Ah but did he,some of their players have said it was down to Shakespeare.

William Shakespeare was also a great Poet, Playwright and Actor.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Andyb

Quote from: rogerpnowinFlorida on February 23, 2019, 02:35:19 AM
Quote from: Andyb on February 22, 2019, 10:00:19 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on February 22, 2019, 09:57:44 PM
Both the OP and others should try to use civil language. It is actually possible to express an opinion in an adult manner, even on the internet.

Some people obviously struggle as seen above. Maybe he's had too many sherry's

I disagree with both of you.
Different people react differently and I'm sad and angry and could easily have used expletives
so. please don't be condescending to people who maybe have more passion than you two

Everyone is passionate on here about the club, thats no excuse to call someone a ... moron....

Woolly Mammoth

We have lost 6 out of the last 7 league games, with only another 33 points to play for, and with a paper thin defence, this is as dire as it can get. I just do not know where our next points are going to come from.
Will we end up nearer to the maximum 50 points or will we end up nearer the minimum 17 points.

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

It happened again last night,a player in this case Diop scored his first goal for his club.
Players who haven't scored for years must look at the fixtures in the hope they playing us next.
How many times does this happen.

SG

Quote from: Andyb on February 22, 2019, 11:13:09 PM

Hiring a manager who is tactically awful and our DOF using his own company to bring in players based on a crap data model. No need to be rude poppet

Yep as stated above, many of leicester players credit shakespeare. And he inherited a decent team that fought together to battle against relagtion previously. If he was so good how come leciester sacked him.....

I believe they also sacked Shakespeare so maybe it was the combination of the two of them that just clicked

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 23, 2019, 07:44:11 AM
It happened again last night,a player in this case Diop scored his first goal for his club.
Players who haven't scored for years must look at the fixtures in the hope they playing us next.

I have lost count, said the mathematician to the actress.

Never forget your Roots.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 23, 2019, 07:44:11 AM

and others like Glenn Murray think   "Oh yes Fulham again tomorrow"
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

ALG01

Quote from: SG on February 23, 2019, 07:50:21 AM
Quote from: Andyb on February 22, 2019, 11:13:09 PM

Yep as stated above, many of leicester players credit shakespeare. And he inherited a decent team that fought together to battle against relagtion previously. If he was so good how come leciester sacked him.....

I believe they also sacked Shakespeare so maybe it was the combination of the two of them that just clicked

Often the combination is the thing, Roy and Ray, Brian and Peter and so on.
However I think the leicester incredible Prem win was a unique set of circumstances. First all the big clubs were in minni slumps (if I can call it that), they were not consistent as usual perhaps. Second the squad was ideal for the CR style, Morgan, Kante Vardy and Marez all were top notch players perfectly suited and once the momentum got going it snowballed. But CR did not go their and build the side in the way Clough did at Derby and Forrest, it cannot be compared.

I have to say as a man I quite like CR but as amanager I never rated him, even at Leicester and took much flack from my kids and wife when Leicester won the league I said it was a classic never to be repeated flash in the pan. If he had genuinely been any good he would not have been sacked and a bigger club would have picked him up.

And even if you disagree, he is well beyond his sell by date. From the time he joined we are simply worse.
To prove how bad he is the best we payed was againt Brighton and we were really good. We have not played the same tactics or line up since, that is the measure of how poor he is. That and he scapegoats Sess for his own failings.